The nicest compliment

compliments on my looks from drunk men in the streets, on intelligence from teachers, etc... but what has most meant to me in its time was my exbest friend telling me that she couldnt imagine life without me... and then we had a fight :smug:
also my exbf of 2 years told me i was his favourite person in the whole world... and then he was a freaky psycho and abused me psychologically o_O

that has taught me to not listen to people's compliments, and to pay attention to their behaviour towards me instead. someone treating you nicely and honestly caring for you and respecting you is the biggest compliment anyone can give.

I don't really pay any attention to compliments. I cannot depend on what people say. On the other hand, what makes me feel really great is the fact that the person i am with now, chose me as his gf and i really know the way he values people. That sais a lot to me. :)

Someone once said to me "I haven't done a lot in my life that can be said of as wonderful or noteworthy, but I must have done something right to have known you.."

I don't think anyone will ever be able to say anything that will top that one for me

I guess I'm still waiting for the nicest one to come to me....but of course when ever I notice that someone really trusts me and cares for me....that's a huge compliment among someone asking me advice/opinion concidering things really important to them.

The nicest compliment I've gotten besides the one from Int was a friend of mine. I think I'm ugly, and she doesn't.

We argue about it for a while, and she ends the discussion by screaming "YOU'RE PRETTY DAMMIT!" which is usually followed by awkward glances from surrounding people.

And there was the time when Officer Nice told me I had a sexy ass and that he wanted to ream the shit OUT of it.

Actually, I think the direct quote was "I hope you fuckin die you tosser."

I see that as open to interpretation...

Reactions: Rusty