Whats is your rarest or most loved Anthrax piece?

dudemonster

Old School MetalHead
Apr 9, 2005
Alexandria, Ky
What is your favorite and/or most valuable piece??

I have a original " SOLDIERS OF METAL" 45!! :OMG: I bought YEARS ago ( almost 20) and I have a promo picture 8 x 10 of Scott, Charlie and Hulk Hogan I FINALLY got signed by all 3 a few years ago ( scott had never seen it and took it onto the tour bus to show everybody!! and I also love my framed autograhed AMONG the LIVING poster!!!
Has anyone ever seen the Soldiers 45??? What would it be worth the only pressed 3000 of them in what 1983??

:headbang:
Dudemonster!

well, I guess I would have to start with my original copy of "Volume 8 on Ignition records" from the sounds of it most people have the re release, I also have NFV and POV on VHS and from what I understand these are becoming hard to find but that may or may not be true!

AugDawg

Those are getting hard to find , I have a lot of singles and vinyl( ie Statements from Anthrax, state of euphoria lp and cd WITH Hologram sticker, Make me laugh cd single with triangle cover and ver. of Friggin in the Riggin). I collect cover tunes so i have most of them!!

volume 8 poster signed by anthrax, sown signed by scott n charlie, stomp 442 with bush's sig.............

but my faves are the picks caught from various gigs over the years.......got one of frankies (logo n sig), and two of scotts ( satan and simpsons)

oh and an anthrax frisbee....

I have Neil Turbins talent in a mason jar in my garage. I keep loose screws & stuff in there with it. It's about half full right now.

Probably my POT cd signed by the whole band of that day, although now the reunion is going on it's probably not worth as much as it was a month or 2 ago!

Apart from that, probably my guitar signed by the 96 line-up inc Crook.

timmyc said:
Probably my POT cd signed by the whole band of that day, although now the reunion is going on it's probably not worth as much as it was a month or 2 ago!

Apart from that, probably my guitar signed by the 96 line-up inc Crook.

i am hoping they do an instore,i have dimebags sig on my guitar,if i get anthrax to sign all over it i will hang it on the wall,also getting all the cds signed would be a bonus,depends what the setup is.

oh boy, I used to have the Soldier of Metal 45 (autographed)Spreading the disease(autographed)Till someone stole them :cry: .I still have my 1st pressing of Fistful of Metal & Franks wrist band. :headbang:

Probably my "Soldiers Of Metal" 7", which is signed by Charlie, Scott and Lilker. I have quite a bit of stuff, so it's hard to pick anything else.

Well, this is another favorite, it's not Anthrax, but it's cool...

chiefs45177-SgtD.JPG

Now, I just need to find this one:

chiefs45177-417104461.JPG