Whats new in your cd shelf?

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
I just got:

Rod Stewrts Anthology, 2 cd set, very good songs, chocked full to the TEETH i tell you.

20 yrs of Jethro Tull. Very good stuff. some unreleased stuff, and some very rare stuff, only the best stuff.

what have you guys gotten of late?

JIM>>>>WHat do you think of alchemist?

WITCHKING>>>>Tell me about the bbc session please. Im interested if you dont mind.
and what do yo uthink of the newie by BG?

Scary stuff.
FINALLY got ahold of Death - Symbolic, and Iced Earth's "Horror Show." Next: The Crown - Crowned in Terror (Yes!)

You all know me,the nu-metal head that eveyone looks down upon.The cds that I bought most recently are
Marilyn Manson-Antichrist Superstar
Nevermore-The Politics of Ecstasy
Korn-s/t
Opeth-Blackwater Park
no $ for anymore cds.:cry:

well i haven't bought any in a week or two...just bought a new guitar so i'm still recovering financially heh

but the most recent ones i've bought are

In Flames - The Jester Race/Black ash inheritance
My dying bride - Like Gods of the Sun
Jordan Rudess - Feeding the Wheel
Yngwie Malmsteen - Concerto Suite for electric guitar....
i'm not a big yngwie fan but i like this a lot
While Heaven Wept - Sorrow of the Angels

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
You all know me,the nu-metal head that eveyone looks down upon.The cds that I bought most recently are
Marilyn Manson-Antichrist Superstar
Nevermore-The Politics of Ecstasy
Korn-s/t
Opeth-Blackwater Park
no $ for anymore cds.:cry:

Hey, how do you like BWP? Its good hey. Its been in my changer for a few days now. I play LEPER AFFINITY on my guitar. I love every part of that song. ITs exiting is it not.

Originally posted by PoisnGodMachine
well i haven't bought any in a week or two...just bought a new guitar so i'm still recovering financially heh

but the most recent ones i've bought are

In Flames - The Jester Race/Black ash inheritance
My dying bride - Like Gods of the Sun
Jordan Rudess - Feeding the Wheel
Yngwie Malmsteen - Concerto Suite for electric guitar....
i'm not a big yngwie fan but i like this a lot
While Heaven Wept - Sorrow of the Angels

Hey, Yngwie is on the new AROSMITH tribute. I dont have it, but my frined and singer RON has it. DIo sings on the track. Its pretty good actually, you should DL it. I cant think of the name, but im sure you can find it. Those 2 guys put a good twist on the song i must say.

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
Scary stuff.
FINALLY got ahold of Death - Symbolic, and Iced Earth's "Horror Show." Next: The Crown - Crowned in Terror (Yes!)

Symbolic RULZ. Yes, yes it does.

IE horror show, i dont care for that much.

Emperor - Prometheus: Discipline of Fire and Demise - 8/10, my fav Emperor album

Arch Enemy - Wages of Sin - 9.5/10, hell YES!

Originally posted by ledmag

Hey, Yngwie is on the new AROSMITH tribute. I dont have it, but my frined and singer RON has it. DIo sings on the track. Its pretty good actually, you should DL it. I cant think of the name, but im sure you can find it. Those 2 guys put a good twist on the song i must say.

i'm guessing you're talking about Dream On, yeah i've heard it, i agree they do a good job on it
but it's not very new is it? because i downloaded that awhile back, that was back when i used napster

The song is "Dream on"

I just found it. :)

Soil Work - Natural Born chaos.....not the best, tries to hard to go for mainstream and end up sounding too bopy imo

NIle - Black seeds of vengance....took a few listens to get my head around cos i usually like a lot more melody but is a really good cd...brutal as fuck

Silver chair - Diorama.....So sue me i like silverchair:p

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
Comma - "Elusive Dreams"
Dimension - "Universal"
Haji's Kitchen - S/T
Alarum - "Fluid Motion"
Meshuggah - "Contradictions Collapse & None"
Alchemist - "Jar of Kingdom"
Eldritch - "Seeds of Rage", "Headquake" and "El Nino"
AHHHHHHHHH!!!! I HATE YOU! WHERE DID YOU FIND THE HAJI's KITCHEN CD!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! I would also like the Alchemist CD but you can only get it on the web right?

Today I bought:
Opeth - Blackwater Park 2CD Set
Dream Theater - Awake
Dream Theater - 6DOIT

Hey, how do you like BWP? Its good hey. Its been in my changer for a few days now. I play LEPER AFFINITY on my guitar. I love every part of that song. ITs exiting is it not.
Right after I bought the CD I jumped on the net and learned the song in a single sitting. SO GOOD! (The song... not my guitar playing):p