Whats Simpsons Hit and Run like Spawn?

With most multi platform games, the PS2 version comes in dead last, as it is the least powerful console with the worst graphics and slowest loading times. It is usually between the XBOX and GC as to which one is better, unless each version has different features, such as the new Tony Hawk game, in which only the PS2 version can be played online and supports the 'putting your face in the game' feature.

That being said, the PS2 is still a much better console than the XBOX.

Koichi's just pissed 'cos Howard don't give him enough money to spend on booze and an Xbox.

I experienced otherwise, my brother has a PS2 and XBOX and the XBOX is definitely superior frame rate wise on every single game thats on both systems!

Yeah I am not as sure how it stacks up against the PS2, because I have experienced some multiplatform games getting chunky on the XBOX where they didn't on the 'Cube, so I read up about it and found that they say it has a worse frame rate. I haven't compared to the same games on the PS2, but it doesn't really surprise me.

I still prefer the PS2 over the XBOX, and the 'Cube over both!

16 bit systems had way more slowdown than the current systems Koichi, you have selective memory.

Thats wrong. Plenty of the shooters had slowdown when too many sprites were on the screen.