What's that artifact in Cosmic Genesis cover?

danieliop

New Metal Member
Jan 23, 2012
Yeah, I mean that wheel thing in the center:

Vintersorg_Cosmic_Genesis-f.jpg

I really want to make a Shirt with that thing, but I can't figure what is it. I need to know what's that, so I can get more images on Google.

Can someone give me a help?

I think I've answer this several time before. The symbol is one that I've invented myself and it symbolizes Vintersorg(music and lyrics)and it's meaning progress as the music and lyrics develop, so it has no static meaning at all, and isn't a Viking or a norse symbol, it's the symbol of Vintersorg.

mr V

That's the answer, BUT...I've seen a diagram that looks like that symbol somewhere in an old book related to the creation of universe (if I remember well). I don't know where I can get the diagram but I'm sure I've seen it and it really looked like it.

That's the answer, BUT...I've seen a diagram that looks like that symbol somewhere in an old book related to the creation of universe (if I remember well). I don't know where I can get the diagram but I'm sure I've seen it and it really looked like it.

FigII-02.gif

Description:
The Genesis of the Atom Population. Reference to cosmic genotypes and the Mendelian population of atoms (cosmic phenotypes) refers to the discovery of Mendelian ratios in the atom population, and of the mechanism which probably produces them. The Chi Square test yields just under 98% significance probability.

This is maybe the symbol you were saying looks similar but definitely is not the same. Hope it helps.

FigII-02.gif

Description:
The Genesis of the Atom Population. Reference to cosmic genotypes and the Mendelian population of atoms (cosmic phenotypes) refers to the discovery of Mendelian ratios in the atom population, and of the mechanism which probably produces them. The Chi Square test yields just under 98% significance probability.

This is maybe the symbol you were saying looks similar but definitely is not the same. Hope it helps.

It does look quite similar. ¡Gracias!