whats the best Cannibal Corpse song

Can you edit your sig? Cradle of Filth+Dimmu Borgir do not belong anywhere near Bathory in a line of text unless it's discussing how much the latter utterly destroys the former.

Demilich said:
Can you edit your sig? Cradle of Filth+Dimmu Borgir do not belong anywhere near Bathory in a line of text unless it's discussing how much the latter utterly destroys the former.

canadians...

but back to the topic, i hated the bloodthirst album, im sorry i ever bought it.

P.S. I was only joking about the canadian thing...

HardSide is possibly one of the worst posters I've ever seen on UM, which is saying rather a lot.

Edit: I'm even including the thread starter in that statement.

anonymousnick2001 said:
Ugh. Cannibal Corpse.

The only decent thing they ever did was cameo in Ace Ventura.

is there an extended version of ace ventura? cuz ive seen the movie on tbs a few times recently and there is a 2nd scene with cannibal corpse where ace actually gets on stage and does vocals with em lol
~gR~

genocide roach said:
is there an extended version of ace ventura? cuz ive seen the movie on tbs a few times recently and there is a 2nd scene with cannibal corpse where ace actually gets on stage and does vocals with em lol
~gR~

Yeah, I think they used some cuts scenes for the TV version to make the running time longer.

Best song: Disfigured

genocide roach said:
~gR~

It's on the DVD. Funniest scene in the whole movie.

Never seen that bit... just remember Jim dancing hilariously to HSF!! :headbang:

To the question - I'd say Hammer Smashed Face or Gutted, atm.