What's the latest on Symphony X?

Dunno how true this is, so take it with a grain of Salt. This is supposedly a list of upcoming JAPANESE releases......

December 7-20:

ANNIHILATOR - Best Of
BURNING POINT - Burned Down The Enemy
CIRCLE II CIRCLE - Burden Of Truth
DEATH BREATH - Stinking Up The Night
FEAR FACTORY - Best Of
JON OLIVA'S PAIN - Maniacal Renderings
KAMELOT - One Cold Winter's Night (DVD)
KROKUS - Hellraiser
PLEYMO - Alphabet Prison
PRIVATE LINE - 2nd
RAINBOW - Live Between The Eyes (2DVD)
SILENT FORCE - Walk The Faith
SLIPKNOT - Voliminal: Inside The Nine (DVD)
STAIND - Singles 1996-2006
SYMPHONY X - Paradise Lost
TANKARD - Beauty And The Beer
W.A.S.P. - Dominator
WINTERBORN - Cold Reality
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Live In Japan (DVD)
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Live In Russia (DVD)
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Complete Box - Polydor Years (6CD)

It's Coming! they have had several legitimate reasons why this was delayed. Michael LePond's Illness and surgery being one of them.... It's going to be the best Sym X yet from what I've learned!

Last bit of news from their website:
LATEST NEWS

====== 20.SEP.06 ======
STUDIO UPDATE FROM MJR
Time for another studio update! Just spoke to MJR & here's the latest:

It seems that this is doomed to be the 'Murphy's law' cd, where anything that could go wrong, will/has gone wrong. Due to technical problems, first with the studio computers, and then with the failure and subsequent replacement/installation of somewhat-hard-to-find parts in MJR's amps, the band's about 2 weeks behind where they'd hoped to be progress-wise at this point. This has thrown off the projected date for getting the cd out and mixed, so they've had to push back the date for that by about a month in accordance with what dates were available to them.

Currently MJR is getting his guitar parts finished, & after that Mike LePond will finish up his bass parts, and then Russ will enter the studio to work on recording the vocals. Mike asked me to extend the band's appreciation to the fans for their patience, & at this point, is anticipating a release date after the new year; I have no doubt that it will be well worth the wait.
Jax

That update is 2 months old...not so updated. And that forum is on lockdown as far as any info concerning the new release. What Drum posted above about the Japan releases wouldn't get near that place. Anal? l dunno.

That update is 2 months old...not so updated. And that forum is on lockdown as far as any info concerning the new release. What Drum posted above about the Japan releases wouldn't get near that place. Anal? l dunno.

There's been plenty of b.s. about the band, about the release date, etc. popping up at that forum from time to time. I wouldn't say it's on lockdown, but don't believe everything you read on the internet....The last info that was posted by Jax at the forum is the latest "confirmed" info I have.....

J-Dubya