What's the most you've ever spent on a soup and sandwich lunch?

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Today, I spent $16. (USD)

Sandwich: Half a french baguette of Creole Chicken, bought from DEVON & BLAKELY.

Soup: small cup of chicken & vegetable from ORIGINAL SOUP MAN.

soup-nazi_202.jpg

No soup for you!

Welcome to NYC motherfukkas.

Erik said:
i don't think i've ever spent shit on soup and sandwich lunch. if i buy lunch i buy proper lunch. like, food

You're kinda right, but honestly, if I have a big lunch, I start falling asleep in the afternoon at my desk. And I'd prefer to stay awake so I can continue to exist within this forum like the rest of you losers.

@lurch -- it was expensive, but look at where I bought said products. I even provided hyperlinks. I'm paying for brand name I suppose. I'm sure Larry David gets a cut from my soup expenditure.

hehe ... ok. i did not realize that it was from Soup Nazi ... never had it, but heard it's pricy

lurch70 said:
hehe ... ok. i did not realize that it was from Soup Nazi ... never had it, but heard it's pricy

It is prici, but look what I got with the soup: french roll, plate of grapes with complimentary strawberry (picked fresh from someone's backyard in Queens no doubt), and a Soup Man chocolate square. Oh, and the whole thing came in a fancy bag with string handles. I forgive them for being pricy because they have these unfortunate overheads to contend with. [/metrosexual]

JayKeeley said:
It is prici, but look what I got with the soup: french roll, plate of grapes with complimentary strawberry (picked fresh from someone's backyard in Queens no doubt), and a Soup Man chocolate square. Oh, and the whole thing came in a fancy bag with string handles. I forgive them for being pricy because they have these unfortunate overheads to contend with. [/metrosexual]

not being homophobic, but that is such a gay lunch in the true sense