What's the most you've ever spent on a soup and sandwich lunch?

unhinged said:
not being homophobic, but that is such a gay lunch in the true sense

I know, but look, I only wanted the damn soup. I didn't realize I'd be leaving with a cosmetic makeover. I think the girl behind the counter even offered to fluff me while I stood in line.

unhinged said:
and you can freeze it!

we make about 2 gallons of the stuff
loads of onions,spuds and carrots in there

cheap as fuck and good for you
yeah, only i can't make all that much at a time because my saucepan is too small :cry:

JayKeeley said:
I know, but look, I only wanted the damn soup. I didn't realize I'd be leaving with a cosmetic makeover. I think the adooorable boy behind the counter even offered to fluff me while I stood in line.
fixd

hahah ... the last place I would have thought would have gay addons to take out is the Soup nazi ...
I would think you have to bring your own plastic container to be served

We have a giant jam pot that we make soup in at home.

Turkey soup is the usual (after christmas, thanksgiving, and easter), but sometimes we'll make other stuff. Lentil soup rules. My grandfather gave us a recipe for his leek and lentil soup... yummy, cheap and healthy.

Erik said:
yeah, only i can't make all that much at a time because my saucepan is too small :cry:

thats you fucked then haha
the best thing about it is you get to not cook some other days

when I was living with my mate earthdog we decided to make veg soup
we put a huge packet of barley in a pot and went off to the other room to carry on drinking, in minutes the fucking thing started to take over the house
we filled every thing we could, pots, bowls the lot

we had gallons of the stuff and it stank

fucking funny when youre drunk and stoned

I prefer making GIANT batches of chili freezing that shit and then all you need to do is defrost a container of that shit and have some bread and you're set.

other handy things for the lazy chef:

Slow cookers.

Is roast beef really mostly just a massachusettes thing? Not like roast beef subs, but roast beef places?