What's the most you've ever spent on a soup and sandwich lunch?

Salads are extremely manly. First you can put 8 pounds of cheese, 3 fried chickens, and a bottle of ranch dressing on them, and it's still a "healthy" meal. Second, if you eat enough you'll shit your brains out, which makes you tough. Third, making a mean salad will GET YOU THE GIRL. Seriously.

@Opeth -- Yes. I am a queer. I like cocks in my mouth, but not in my ass. I'm a pitcher not a catcher.

@Unhinged -- No movies, and it was just the once and just one group, but I still hold a grudge against ye. Besides that, I <3 the irish :p

@NAD - I hate all salad dressings, I eat mine plain. That said, I love chef salad... cheese, chicken ham and mushrooms put on it... mmmmm and yes... women love a guy who can make a great salad.

@Erik -- You forget, I'm the gay guy, tossing salad jokes and backdoor receiving jokes should all involve me. Don't forget :)

unhinged said:
damn we tried beer also
it was fucking rotten
and became the emergency drink of the house

better to buy stuff in from pro's

poteen>, pretty much moonshine of the irish

made from potato skins
cheap unregulated liver damage :zombie:
but quite tasty
stick a couple of brandy balls (boiled sweets) in the bottle for a couple of weeks + yummy

:headbang:

Yeah it was a VERY primitive formula, just a large ceramic crock covered with cheesecloth, and a spud thrown in to absorb alleged impurities...

It kicked ass in alcohol content, but sucked tastewise, and then...the explosions :erk:

i only eat salad smothered in ranch. dont eat it too often, only as the before-the-real-meal appetizer so i dont feel guilty about eating stuff bad for me.

not a big soup guy, but i do love a great soup

unhinged said:
damn we tried beer also
it was fucking rotten
and became the emergency drink of the house

better to buy stuff in from pro's

poteen>, pretty much moonshine of the irish

made from potato skins
cheap unregulated liver damage :zombie:
but quite tasty
stick a couple of brandy balls (boiled sweets) in the bottle for a couple of weeks + yummy

:headbang:

Yeah it was a VERY primitive formula, just a large ceramic crock covered with cheesecloth, and a spud thrown in to absorb alleged impurities...

It kicked ass in alcohol content, but sucked tastewise, and then...the explosions :erk:

Any of you guys like Panera Bread? A lady friend and I go there sometimes... we get the same thing each time, and for $16 you can get:

A bowl of good soop (large bowl, comes with a large piece of baguette)
a whole turkey, bacon, gouda sandwich (comes with bread or chips)
a half of whatever other sandwich (also bread or chips)
and another bowl of soup (also with baguette)

and seriously, that's a lot food for two people. it's also very GOOD food. one of the best chain restuarants around!!!

Dude I totally ate at Panera Bread the other day, it was pretty good.

Backstreet is the place to go for great sammitches though, god damn mom n' pop operation tucked into an alley. MMMM THEM SHITZ.

Salad is a sine qua non component of my diet. Raw, lightly peppered salad with just a teardrop of olive oil, fried bread rubbed with garlic and chunks of roquefort = teh healthy sin.

I can't see how salad is gay anyway, except if you go by the non-carcinogenic = gay principle...