What's the setlist of the new tour ?

yeah, I was also wondering and still don't fully understand it. When "Soul Temptation" was released the summer festival season just started to begin and naturally during the summer months there are not that many tours. Why they could not arrange a tour in fall/winter 2003 is unknown to me..........all I know is that they wanted a good/strong tour package and that would give them the chance to tour in the whole of Europe. I agree that by the time the tour starts it's been an awful long time since the release of the album. But BS will blow Primal Fear away :D

Gaunerin said:
yeah, I was also wondering and still don't fully understand it. When "Soul Temptation" was released the summer festival season just started to begin and naturally during the summer months there are not that many tours. Why they could not arrange a tour in fall/winter 2003 is unknown to me..........all I know is that they wanted a good/strong tour package and that would give them the chance to tour in the whole of Europe. I agree that by the time the tour starts it's been an awful long time since the release of the album. But BS will blow Primal Fear away :D
Indeed ! :D

Very bad luck!!
No matter when BRAINSTORM will play live, all the fans must be there for supporting the guys that will play louder than hell with Andy screaming for vengeance!!!!! The main thing is to support them as they are a real true metal band in the future like we all did in the past !!!!!!!!!!
BRAINSTORM RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS:It is no more the case of Primal Fear for years -I do know them very well as I was the webmaster of the french PF-Metalcommando page- Henny n' Klaus the coolest guys got fired for no more coping with Mat :worship: Sinner's decisions ... releasing the same stuffs again and again...not so creative... opening for bands like iced earth to steal their fans ... it will not save them and hypocrisy will ruin them! )