What's the story behind your UM pseudonym?

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
It might be obvious to some, and not so obvious to others, but where did you all get your 'names' from? And what are your real first names (if you don't mind disclosing)?

I'll start:

JayKeeley: Derived from Jake E Lee, guitarist for Ozzy, and the guy who started my metal balls arolling, heh.
Real name = Ali (as in 'fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee' Ali)

Dreamlord: taken from Golden Dawn mastermind Stefan Traunmuller who no longer uses this pseudonym, so I thought I'd adopt it. At the time, no one knew who Golden Dawn was.

NAD: During the era of Beavis and Butt-head, all my friends name's rhymed with something obscene or foolish. Danny was Spammy. Doug was Drug or Crud, or just Duhg. Joe was Ho. Chris was Piss. Nothing rhymed with Adrian so one day Spammy said "what are we going to call you, Nadrian?" That later turned to NAD for short, since one time my friends pinned me to the ground and kicked me in the nuts, and I got up screaming "MY NADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I don't even use the damn nickname anymore, but it's easy to remember for online crap.

No story really. Obviously, it's an album from Bathory. I used it before, and I can never think of anything 'cool.' I usually use either that, or akumaizer as a handle, but I guess I thought that bloodfiredeath fit more with this forum.

To be honest with you, when I think about it, I don't really like it, but I guess I don't care enough. I suppose if I thought of something better, I could get it changed, but again, don't really think about it much.

Oh...

Feel free to use it if you remember. Or not...

Nickname: HarmonyDies.... is a DM band I like. Simple as that.

My last name is especially cool it's Welsh for Soldier. >=[

if you cant figure it out, you're a retard. actually its partially becuase i didnt want to have to think up something, but mostly its becuase im so fucking cool.
-neal

Well I am not just into metal, I also happen to really dig this band called Marillion. Let me just say that the album Clutching at Straws means so much to me that the song Warm Wet Circles just stood out...so thus the nick WarmWetOs (I always had this nickname since the late 80's).

Real name Antonio Kontokanis (have that greek/spanish parent combo) but Tony is what most people call me.

Cheers

Real name Mikael (Or Michael for non-swedes), biblical arch-angel of the sun. Sorath=demon of the sun

I've already seen al episodes of Samurai Jack (that are shown on nordic Cartoon Netowrk) at least a dozen times.

Weapon X derives from Wolverine in the Marvel comic books. A Canadian spy that was taken, bonded and memory implants, by the gov't in an corrupt experiment to make a super soldier during the Cold War.

I'm personally a Wolverine fan and Weapon X is a cool name, plus it makes ppl wonder if I'm a fan of the super hero or the band of the same name. But I think my sig and avatar answers that.

in college in Munich I was recruited by a secret organization (in some ways like a fraternity) called the Lizards. we have passwords, a handshake, rituals, and we drink copious amounts of beer (and at that time smoked truckloads of hashhish.)

the Lizards exist to this day and have periodic get-to-gethers where we drink, initiate new lizards, sing german drinking songs, etc. consider us a benign version of Skull and Bones or the Templars.

my lizard name is burrp.

my real name is richard/rick.