What's the story behind your UM pseudonym?

Chief B was the leader of the Oootee-Bootey tribe based by the Congo river. He was responsible for the slaughter of many tribes-people during my stay. I fled the country after one of the backpackers went missing, Shaun had been eaten by Chief B.

My name has been butchered:

Adrain
Adrienne
Andy
Aaron
Ian

Sometimes people will call at work asking for some weird bizarre name like Arexydo and the receptionist always knows its for me. Is my name really that difficult?

Well, I don't fucking know. It's a crap fucking handle and I tried PM'ing Mark about changing it but little happened. Maybe I'll try again some time.

Oh -- Russell, since you apparently read this thread, do you have the power to change nicknames? I'd like to change to Erik.

phyre said:
Well, I don't fucking know. It's a crap fucking handle and I tried PM'ing Mark about changing it but little happened. Maybe I'll try again some time.

Oh -- Russell, since you apparently read this thread, do you have the power to change nicknames? I'd like to change to Erik.
No I'm afraid I don't :erk: I'll see if I can do anything about the change tho :)

Russell said:
I had a limbless friend who slept in a pile of leaves.. We called him Rustle. When we went swimming we called him bob, and when he lay down behind the door, mat. Hohoho
I think I know that geezer! We used to hang him on the wall and call him Art. :loco:

@ Erik - what is "Phyre" anyway?