What's the worst five Steel Prophet songs ever?

Thanks for the comments about no really bad tunes. But, Gene is not the drummer on most of the new album. We got a new guy named Jimmy. I think Vince sacked Gene after our Swordbrothers festival in 2008. I think a couple tracks that were recorded prior to that will have Gene, although those *may* be re recorded.

We're gonna record 14 songs that we have music written for. I've got some very musical guitar ideas that will make for a mini guitar army/orchestra. Lyrics are coming along; I've got 5 songs written so far and Rick has one or two written. My subject matter is very left/green/anti music business/anti commercial music. When I say commercial music, I mean any music that is for sale, whether it is metal/underground/pop... It's not obvious what I'm talking about with the lyrics, but if you know what the themes are, it becomes obvious... I don't know when it's gonna be all recorded and finished to be honest, but I hope soon.

Oh I didn't know that about Gene. This is quit a surprise for me right now.. but well, it seems to be a long time already since that happened. Is there any band/page where we could hear and find out something about the new Jimmy guy? 14 songs are alot.. do you think most of it will get into new album? Also the guitar army thing sounds very cool!:Spin: It's very nice to hear some news all in all, it always grows the hunger even more and more.. Ohh.. there are so many questions I would like to ask more!:D But nope, I know it's better to wait untill you will tell us yourself when the moment is coming!:) One thing I have noticed though is that indeed more and more music becomes commercial, even metal.. There is some sort of ''whirlwind'' that seems to suck all the bands and people's minds into it.. and what comes out of there isn't deep music anymore. I can't even listen to radio rock nowadays.. it's terrible. This is not only interesting subject for lyrics, but also ''healthy'' theme for people to think about. So Steel Prophet is operating like a doctor in a way!:D Hehh Well, Nihilism's Spell is good medicament for this theme too, since commercial things are full of nihilism, or ''commercialization'' can make anything pretty nihilistic out of anything.. everything lost it's beauty and meaning there.. breathing it like poison gas, we are lost and never found! :yow: Waiting for the record!:hotjump: