What's your all time fav Anthrax song?

Sep 8, 2005
I know this thread has probably been done to death, but I'm new and I wanna get a feel for what everyone here is into.

I'm not sure what my fav is. I love em all.

Sound cheesy?:Smokin:

very very close call, and changes a whack........ but.... maybe burst, or in my world.

maybe :)

ThraxEm said:
Today its Catharsis and Fueled........ Subject to change from day to day:headbang:

my fav anthrax song we ever covered was room for one more. But every time I try to choose which is my actual favorite anthrax tune of all times.... I just keep hearing "die for the Indians!... cry for the indians!"

It was one of the first anthrax songs I ever heard and I really related to it because of my heritage.

I'm so glad the guys are back together. I bought the video. I really wanna see em live again. The last time I saw them was with Fight at the tower theater in Houston... in 1994.

Time. I actually think it's one of the best songs ever recorded by any artist. I'm also partial to Be All, End All. An Anthrax song beginning with a cello. You gotta love it.:headbang:

Mine is "Only". I just love the drums and rhythm guitar on that song!! Honourable mentions go to "Caught in a Mosh" and "Armed & Dangerous".

ooo, I was discussing this today. It has been my tradition for the 4 years ive loved thrax to say armed and dangerous, it has the soaring melodies, driving drums and just sums up good times for me. However, Blood is slowly making its way to the top, such a clever song!

SO yeah:
Blood
Armed and dangerous... I will not pick between them!

Karina_666 said:
Time. I actually think it's one of the best songs ever recorded by any artist. I'm also partial to Be All, End All. An Anthrax song beginning with a cello. You gotta love it.:headbang:

A girl after my own heart.

Couldn't agree more. My be all, end all (no pun) Uber Anthrax song - and I finally got a live version of it on Alive 2!

KILLER.

"Not possible to pick fav song, must resist urge to sucumb" (using Capt. Kirk over dramatic speaking voice).

Really though that's a tough call, even if there was only one "version" of THRAX to pick from. But you got two and both (IMO) were/are killer!
I will say however that "Black Dahlia" has got to be one of the most brutal Songs THRAX has ever done!