What's your all time fav Anthrax song?

my favorite Anthrax-song is:

BE ALL, END ALL, MAKE ME LAUGH or get CAUGHT IN A MOSH in a KILLING BOX in a ROOM FOR ONE MORE where NOW IT'S DARK, where THE ENEMY, a BORN AGAIN IDIOT, ONE BIG FAT MAN who can't kill WHAT DOESN'T DIE STANDS HOG TIED thinking about his NISEFUKINLIFE, singing ANTHRAX's I AM THE LAW and STARTIN' UP A POSSE ONLY to KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY with NOTHING but a glass of MILK mixed with SODIUM PENTATHOL, PISS N VINIGAR in his hands in a MADHOUSE, my SAFE HOME, the BLACK LODGE IN A ZONE where NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING but a FUELED CADILLAC ROCK BOX, in the BELLY OF THE BEAST ACROSS THE RIVER next to POTTER'S FIELD in AMERICAN POMPEII, IN MY ANTISOCIAL WORLD of BLOOD, PANIC, SCHISM & H8RED where WINS WHO CARES and who doesn't DROP THE BALL, where life is just an IMITATION OF LIFE and where MEDUSA and BLACK DAHLIA are TAKING THE MUSIC BACK AMONG THE LIVING and are walking through a PIPELINE to ANY PLACE BUT HERE together with DEATHRIDER, a SUPERHERO, ARMED & DANGEROUS, some BAREfooted INDIANS and METAL THRASHING MAD SOLDIERS OF METAL to BRING THE NOIZE, to STRAP IT ON, to PROTEST AND SURVIVE, to POISON MY EYES and FINALE to lead the world to a CHROMATIC DEATH.

Thrashard said:
my favorite Anthrax-song is:

BE ALL, END ALL, MAKE ME LAUGH or get CAUGHT IN A MOSH in a KILLING BOX in a ROOM FOR ONE MORE where ONE BIG FAT MAN STANDS HOG TIED with NOTHING in his hands in a MADHOUSE, my SAFE HOME where NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING, in the BELLY OF THE BEAST ACROSS THE RIVER next to POTTER'S FIELD IN MY ANTISOCIAL WORLD of BLOOD, PANIC, SCHISM & H8RED where MEDUSA is walking together with DEATHRIDER, a SUPERHERO, ARMED & DANGEROUS, some BAREfooted INDIANS and SOLDIERS OF METAL AMONG THE LIVING to BRING THE NOIZE, to STRAP IT ON, to PROTEST AND SURVIVE and to POISON MY EYES.

o_O wow we have a story teller amongst us.. I liked that.. :worship:

Jockthrax said:
Changed my mind Its Poison my Eyes and Burst today :headbang:

LMAO.. HEY I dont know if were allowed to change our minds... Are we?? I think you have sun stroke..LOL.. and what about the thunder storm last night eh?

Jockthrax said:
That storm was cracking , my gardens a bit flooded today tho :mad:

I hardly got rain where I was.. about 10 minutes of heavy rain.. and it went off as quick as it came on...

BACK TO TOPIC.. (dont want us Scottish being accused of thread trashing) :lol: