Whats Your All Time Favourite Maiden Song and Why??

I agree madness is very catchy. I've just introduced another friend to Maiden and his 3 favourite songs so far are Flight of Icarus, Can I Play With Madness and Wasted Years.

Winmar said:
Fuck me dead, it's Morticia! I wondered what had happened to you!

Anyway, my answer is Wasted Years, because it rules, and reminds me of an awesome Dungeon/VP/others gig in Melbourne. And also because I managed to play it to one of my classes in Indonesia.
Teehee!!!!!! I sneak up on you when you least expect it!!

We're on a faster connection now so finding surfing much easier and more fun cos we don't have to wait 4 minutes for stupid page to open.

My little man is 2 years old now and he is going to be the hell rocker!! As soon as he gets in the car and hears Rob Zombie, Metallica or Maiden (among others) he starts headbanging like a good Westie Boy should. After all he is named after Alice Cooper (Vincent) and should know and enjoy his Rock music!!!!!!:headbang:

I find the whole Seventh Son album quite boring
it has some good moments but overall its fairly dull

Blitzkrieg said:
Can I Play With Madness is in my bottom few Maiden songs. HATE.
Yes it's shit, a horrible song. Hallowed Be Thy Name is not good either, it's the most over-rated Iron Maiden song ever.

Paschendale and The Lonliness Of The Long Distance Runner are the best.

Welcome back, Morticia. Got any photos of the little rocker you can post up here? I remember seeing your wedding pics a while back.
I'm quite a fan of Seventh Son as an album. Madness is my least-favourite song on it though.

I'm not a fan of Seventh Son, I find it boring, but I think Madness is the best song on it. Closely followed by The Evil That Men Do.

Being listening to both SSOS & SWIT of late so probably wasted years , Heaven can wait., Stranger In a strange land,Infinite dreams, Paly with madness........... Bi\ut its got to Hallowd be thy name...............

Hiya,

I really love any songs which accentuate Bruce's voice, his vocals seem to get right through me........ by the way how do I put up a pic of my little guy? I have forgotten, or should I just email it to someone to do for me.....

We are growing his hair, he has a mullet at the moment. he he he

I love CAN I PLAY WITH MADNESS... very catchy.

I also like Seventh Son's title track, totally awesome.

And Maiden's bigger songs that are more well known aren't over-rated, they're all awesome because they're catchy.

Catchy = cool in most cases.