What's your fav song to fook too. .

valanx

Room of Angel
Jan 13, 2005
By Royal Request i present this question!!!

For me id say some "Type o Negative" the album 'October Rust' in particular, although some of the songs are a bit long! lmao!!

That's totally outrageous Valanx asking folk such a personal question heheheheehe. You must be as warped as me. Ok I see no-one's been brave enough to answer, so I'll go first.

Got quite a few songs I like to fook too but I'll start with my fav which is

AC/DC - Let Me Put My Love Into You
(It's got a great rhythm that song and the words are very appropriate)

Rush - 2112
(Best piece of music on the planet and it's quite lengthy as well)

Sabbath - anything by Sabbath but preferably NIB or Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Deep Purple - Sweet Child In Time (Slow in parts but then speeds up, and I'm talking about the song lol - yeah got some good memories of that song)

Metallica - Die Die My Darling. Totally love their version of this song, very heavy and very very fast, a perfect song to fook to and I have as well).

Any NWOBHM stuff, in particular Samson Riding With The Angels is another cracker to fook to, as well as Red Alert's Open Heart. And Dragonslayer Broken Hearts is a superb one to get it on with, its a very slow rock ballad but ultra mindblowing. Also Girlschool Race with the Devil or Nothing to Lose, Diamond Head Sucking My Love which is perfect, or Sweet n Innocent, Saxon 747, And the Bands Played On, Tresspass One of these Days.

Quite fond of Aerosmith's Dream On, again quite a slow song but sort of just happens that with a new boyfriend that seems to be the first song we fook too.

I didn't see this thread until the Princess's recent post!
It kind of sneaked onto the message board!

Well - I ain't too proud to talk about these things!!!

btw - I make 'Lurve' and not 'Fook', although when the opportunity arises, I am happy to oblige!

I have to admit that my partners were never really into Metal or Heavy Rock, but they were always into decent music. In other words you sometimes had to come to a middle-ground on these matters!! So I've had experiences with The Mission, Sioxi & the Banshees, Wet Wet Wet (!!!), The Cure, The Alarm, U2 and G&R, although I'm not a huge fan of any!! Manic Street Preacher's 'Motorcycle Emptiness' has a particular fondess in my memories!!

On a personal note, I did find that Marillion and Floyd worked well. Particular favourites were weirdly Peter Gabriel, Fish and Roger Waters!

Rush did find a bit of action - 2112 and Presto were popular!

But, although I love 'em, Angus and Co were never deemed appropriate material! God Knows why!!

Motorcycle man. Gets the job done and dusted and on with some proper kip!!

Talking of fooking here's a nice joke:

Bloke walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm. Wife is lying in bed.

Bloke. "And this is the pig I have sex with when you have a head ache"

Wife. "You'll find that's a sheep"

Bloke. "I was talking to the sheep"!!

Sir Ade said:
Motorcycle man. Gets the job done and dusted and on with some proper kip!!

Talking of fooking here's a nice joke:

Bloke walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm. Wife is lying in bed.

Bloke. "And this is the pig I have sex with when you have a head ache"

Wife. "You'll find that's a sheep"

Bloke. "I was talking to the sheep"!!

Lmao, good one sir ade!

Now its hot, i've had a couple of beers again! so lets see if i can name my top three songs to Fook to.

1. Solid Balls and Cock - Saxon

2. Grind Her - Priest

3. You Fooked Me All Night Long - AC/DC

I hope i have pronounced those song titles properly, if not will artists and female forum members please fogive me, i have been boozeing :D

'Grind her' thats awesome!! lmao

My perception of that song has just changed forever now!
Thats even better than the subliminal "do it" "do it" in Stained Class

I will "do it" i will "grind'er"