what's your favorite era of Anthrax?

What's your favorite era of Anthrax?

• the early days, Neil Turbin-era, Fistful Of Metal (1981 - 1984)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belladonna-era (1985 - 1992) (2005-2006) (2010 - ?)

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Bush-era (1993 - 2004)

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
I had to delete it. True Anthrax fans were turned on to the band by listening to Joeythrax.

i prefer Joeythrax but SOWN was the first Thrax-record i heard, before that i only knew Bring Tha Noize and i listened to it because of PE (was a big fan in '91)

Yeah what came first came first... :)

Actually it is kinda funny - I don't remember how I felt when I got STD on my hands and noticed that Turbin was no longer singer and Lilker was not playing bass for Anthrax anymore... I suppose that in the mid-80's that wasn't such a big thing. David Lee Roth's departure from Van Halen was...:)

I suppose I was more like fan of ANTHRAX not fan of certain member of it... should it be like that today too? :)

Speaking of changes...For bands like Black Sabbath those were kinda turbulent times... My first Black Sabbath albums were Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and Live Evil - yes, I bought them because I liked those album covers the best. Of course those two were quite different to each other... And then came Born Again! Again different lineup...then Seventh Star...trend continued, always new players... but despite those changes I must say that 80's was my favourite era of Black Sabbath.

T:)