• Counterparts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Test For Echo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vapor Trails

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
heh, a five year old thread getting some lovin'

I voted Moving Pictures, it is the album that got me into Rush, and it . is . awesome.

Caress of Steel - Lakeside Park and all
The Fountain of Lamneth, The Necromancer, Bastille Day were as if they came out of nowhere, I mean I never heard anything like it before

first love rules I guess, just like Zep II

2112 - beat to death
Tom Sawyer - beat to death
excellent music before the radio killed them, fortunantly this did not happen to Caress of Steel

CoS now playing just so I can feel 75/76 again, crankin in the gym as we prepared for our Senior "Ball"

A lot of love for their 70s albums here, I see. I'm more of a fan of their synth-period myself, my top favourite album being "Hold Your Fire".

Other favourites of mine include the indispensable "Moving Pictures" (for being as dense and compact as music can possibly be) and "Signals" (for its sense of adventure and youthful abandon) as well as their latest two outputs. I'm dead serious, I like both "Vapor Trails" and "Snakes And Arrows" a lot more than "Hemispheres", "Caress Of Steel" and any other of their old classics.

Why isn't their newest, Snakes and Arrows, on the list? I don't think anyone would vote for it, but then again, someone voted for Vapor Trails.

Anyway, I voted for A Farewell to Kings. 2112, that, and Hemispheres make for a pretty unbeatable series of three albums. And the ones before and after aren't too shabby either...

Why isn't their newest, Snakes and Arrows, on the list? I don't think anyone would vote for it, but then again, someone voted for Vapor Trails.

Anyway, I voted for A Farewell to Kings. 2112, that, and Hemispheres make for a pretty unbeatable series of three albums. And the ones before and after aren't too shabby either...

It was made way before the album was even thought coming out.

Look at the first page

If I remember correctly, it's the only song from "Power Windows" they haven't played live. No idea why, because it does seem to strike a chord in a lot of people.

You are correct. On the Power Windows tour they would play every song except Emotion Detector, and have continued to omit it ever since. Would love to know the reason why.

Additionally, looks like they haven't been playing anything from Power Windows on the Snakes and Arrows tour.