What's your favorite Michael Romeo guitar solo ?

Hmm........ Well...... Umm..... Let me think about this..... Oh shit. This is a toughie. Well, I don't know if it's actually a guitar SOLO, but my favorite thing I've ever heard Romeo play was that part in the Odyssey that bridges from Circe into the Sirens, when all the instruments go crazy, GUITAR INCLUDED!!! :headbang: It's all like:

"Meedly meedly meedly meedly meedly meedly!!!!!!!! Meedly meedly meedly meedly meedly meedly meedly meedly! WAAAAH! WAAAAAAH!"

That's the acapela vesion of that whole part. It would've turned out a hell of alot better if my medication hadn't worn off in the middle of this post.

P.S. Upon reviewing this post, I realize that this has to be the most rediculous post I've ever made.

The amazing solo in Egypt
The 1st part of the solo in Masquerade
The Damnation Game
Awakenings...

Can I change my answer? I decdided to change it to not a solo, but the Romeo-Pinella Double lead in A Fool's Paradise. That one's all like:

"da Da dA DA Da Na Na na na na Na na NA DA! DA! DA! DA! na na na na na na DA! DA! DA! DA! na na na na na DA! DA! DA! DA! Na na Na NA Na na Na na. NA Na na Na NA Na na Na. DA na DA na DA na DA na DA na DIDLIDLIDL. DIDLIDLIDLIDL DA NA NA NA NA NA! Da na da na da na da na........."

Yeah. You get the idea don't you?

I apologize for the unnecessary Da na Da na Da na, but it's an MJR solo!! (Again, my medication is worn off by now.)

ptah knemu said:
Can I change my answer? I decdided to change it to not a solo, but the Romeo-Pinella Double lead in A Fool's Paradise. That one's all like:

"da Da dA DA Da Na Na na na na Na na NA DA! DA! DA! DA! na na na na na na DA! DA! DA! DA! na na na na na DA! DA! DA! DA! Na na Na NA Na na Na na. NA Na na Na NA Na na Na. DA na DA na DA na DA na DA na DIDLIDLIDL. DIDLIDLIDLIDL DA NA NA NA NA NA! Da na da na da na da na........."

Yeah. You get the idea don't you?

The drugs is not good for your health
Holy Shit :headbang:

Right now, it's Eyes OF Medusa (Gates Of Misery demo).

Overall, probably the Through The Looking Glass solos. Or Sea Of Lies.

Canadian Castrato said:
The drugs is not good for your health
Holy Shit :headbang:
It's not that I'm ON drugs that makes me really crazy. It's that I've been on Aderal and shhit like that since 2nd grade, that I've come to the point of acting normal while I'm medicated and crazy when I'm not. Taake that, Scientology! But still. A Fool's Paradise does have the Illin' double lead.