what's the best michael romeo guitarr solo?

You mean your favorite guitar solo you've seen michael romeo play live? well if that's the case

Sea Of Lies, Out Of The Ashes also there's a video in kazaa where michael plays a solo, awesome stuff

:OMG:

I stopped breathing for about 5 minutes while watching his hands from about 4 feet away during his Divine Wings solo. No human being is capable of DOING THIS!!!!! I've never gotten over that experience. It gave me some permanent brain damage.:rolleyes: (but it was worth it);)

The middle solo on "Sea of Lies" the other night was rather awesome!:D

I would say the pre-Egypt solo...f@#$ing crazy. As far as an actual song solo...Sea of Lies is just insane. I have never seen them live (just seen videos of these), but I would like to see the DWOT solo. Which solo do you guys refer to...the opening solo or the insane solo at the end when Allen yells "ROMEO!!"

After watching Mike play closely in an intimate setting last year, my wife and I concluded that he is a talent who has mastered the technical aspects of the instrument at an early age, but has the natural and rare (yes, rare) ability to project his heart and soul entirely in his application. The instrument is the vehicle for his emotions, and it is projected flawlessly. The man's soul is transposed in every note. There have only been a few in the history of musical talents who have presented this. Heavy stuff? You betcha.;)