Michael Romeo Caparison

Eldrake

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2003
Alexandria, VA
www.myspace.com
Dude! Michael Romeo has a Caparison guitar on in those Gigantour Pics! :)

Does that mean he's FINALLY gotten himself a signature edition!? :DD

I am so there. Startin the savin! :D

(btw, I'm new to this forum...this is my first post...but SymX has been my favorite band for years. Michael Romeo is one of my prime influences in both technique and composition, and I've been lurking on this forum almost as long as I've known about the band :wave: )

Hmm didn't I just see this post somewhere else? ;)

Welcome to the forum :)

And yeah..MJR and LePond are both now using Caparisons..the info on the website will be updated once they get home.

Eldrake said:
Dude! Michael Romeo has a Caparison guitar on in those Gigantour Pics! :)

Does that mean he's FINALLY gotten himself a signature edition!? :DD

I am so there. Startin the savin! :D

Not necessarily. The guys in Evergrey and Soilwork are Caparison endorsers and don't have signature models. That doesn't mean there isn't a possibility Romeo will have one tho ;).

Jax said:
Hmm didn't I just see this post somewhere else? ;)

Welcome to the forum :)

And yeah..MJR and LePond are both now using Caparisons..the info on the website will be updated once they get home.

haha it's funny, Jax...I spend all my time on the DT and SX LJ communities...even though almost nothing happens on the SX one there :p

Eldrake said:
haha it's funny, Jax...I spend all my time on the DT and SX LJ communities...even though almost nothing happens on the SX one there :p

Yeah I know, I almost hate posting in there now because I feel like I'm the only one talking, & I don't want to monopolize the place..bleh.

picure from the Caparison site:

armichaelromeo.jpg

Wow... bitchin' headstock. The whole thing looks nice as hell, I'm gonna have to go look up some info on it. But ugh, I can't stand playing on maple fretboards!

I bet Romeo's gonna tear it up with this thing on Gigantour, though.

For some reason my fingers only want to play (well) on maple. When I try to play (guitar) on anything other my fingers seem to stick to the board! Bass on the other hand isn't so bad on either. Very weird.