Votes: 31 20.1%
  • Blackwater Park

Votes: 37 24.0%
  • Deliverance

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Damnation

Votes: 7 4.5%

• Total voters
Bah, so many people voting MAYH, it sickens me. I met a boyfriend/girlfriend couple of metalheads a while ago here on campus and they're both Opeth fans who think MAYH is the best. It's not just the one they like the most, they think it's the best one.

BOLLOCKS! MAYH is wank compared to the others.

I voted for Still Life. :)

After a thousand listens for each album , i don't understand how can you vote for BWP
Explain me why it's still your favorite ..

Blackwater Park. I've been listening to Opeth since 1997 and love all of the albums, but that is easily my favorite! Here's how I rate 'em (I've probably done this 20 times on this site, but one more can't hurt!)

1. Blackwater Park

2. Deliverance

3. Orchid

4. My Arms, Your Hearse

5. Still Life

6. Morningrise

7. Damnation ( No disrespect to this album because I absolutely love it. It doesn't contain all of the elements that Opeth has to offer, so I can't rate it higher than any of the albums that do. Still fantastic though and my opinion will probably change after I listen to it a few more times!)

ReDilS.kCalB said:
After a thousand listens for each album , i don't understand how can you vote for BWP
Explain me why it's still your favorite ..

It's real simple for me to explain why. The Leper Affinity, Bleak, The Funeral Portrait, and the godly title track. In my opinion every one of those tracks can be listened to repeatedly, and still sound as fresh as they did the first time I heard them! I will say that all of their albums have songs like that for me, but two of my three favorite Opeth songs are on BWP. That would be Bleak and Blackwater Park.

Triumphant Apostle said:
It's real simple for me to explain why. The Leper Affinity, Bleak, The Funeral Portrait, and the godly title track. In my opinion every one of those tracks can be listened to repeatedly, and still sound as fresh as they did the first time I heard them! I will say that all of their albums have songs like that for me, but two of my three favorite Opeth songs are on BWP. That would be Bleak and Blackwater Park.

Please don't forget the best Opeth song period!!!!

"The Drapery Falls"