What's your gear?

My acoustic set (when I play the full set):
Pearl Prestige Session Select shells, lacquered teal finish
16" x 22" kick
8", 10", 12" rack toms
14", 16" mounted floor toms
6 1/2" x 14" snare

Pearl flat steel timbale
Various LP percussion (Ridge Rider cowbell, Jam Blocks, etc)

Paiste Cymbals:
14" original RUDE hi-hats (bought them new in 1986)
10" Signature splash
14" Sound Formula crash
17" Sound Formula crash
18" Sound Formula crash
18" 2002 crash
20" 2002 Power Bell ride
14" Signature thin china
18" Innovations medium china
20" 3000 Rude china (this sumbitch will clean the wax out of your ears if you are within 20 feet)

All Pearl stands
Tama Iron Cobra double bass pedal
Pacific drum throne
Pro Mark Mike Portnoy 420 signature drumsticks (or Pro Mark 747 hickory with nylon tips if I cant get the MP signatures)

Electronics:
Roland TD-6V kit (I play this more often than not these days, and I use my real cymbals in a live situation)

Behringer 150 keyboard amp (used as an on-stage monitor for the electronics)

Shure SM58 microphone
AKG wireless headset microphone system (which I am selling)

Extra snares:
7" x 14" custom Keplinger brass snare
7" x 13" Legend maple snare

I think that's it.

Robby

My final setup is a Hybrid... I have an electro-acoustic set. Snare, and all cymbals are acoustic. All the rest are Hart Dynamics pro pads hooked up to a Roland TD-20 Brain. I also have a Roland SPD-11 which adds another 8 pads to the mix. I still have my full Pearl BLX which got me through a lot of mileage. I play Zildjian hats and ride, Sabian crashes and china, and I have one Paiste splash. I have tons of hardware and other misc. percussion BS. I bought the full electric set, so I still have all the electronic cymbal triggers, but I don't use them (i'm thinking e-bay). Since I live without the benefit of neighbors, I can play anytime and make as much noise as i can (want). Just can't beat the sound of an acoustic snare and real cymbals (although I will say the Yamaha brain comes DAMN close - best cymbal sounds out of any module I have ever heard). I will take a picture of the final incarnation and post it. Thanks for listening.

shoot, almost forgot the details. I play pro mark 7A Jazz sticks. Use DW9000 pedals. I use sennheiser drum mics when necessary (hopefully in the future). Gibraltar Hardware (stands and such). Since I have really gotten into Golf lately, I have a bunch of that gear too...

shoot, almost forgot the details. I play pro mark 7A Jazz sticks. Use DW9000 pedals. I use sennheiser drum mics when necessary (hopefully in the future). Gibraltar Hardware (stands and such). Since I have really gotten into Golf lately, I have a bunch of that gear too...

Golf? I didn't list my gear on that. :)

Let's see:

Taylor Made R5 Driver
No-name 3 and 5 woods
Taylor Made Burner (original) 7 wood
Nike CPR hybrid
Taylor Made RAC irons (3 thru SW)
Taylor Made Nubbins putter

Robby