What's your list of worst Maiden songs?

The Real Moonchild

Adolf Was My Dog
Jul 4, 2003
Look above arse!
Gangland, Heaven Can Wait, Can I Play With Madness, Mother Russia, Hooks In You, Weekend Warrior, The Apparition, Childhood's End, Fear Is The Key, From Here To Eternity, The Fugitive, Face in The Sand, Gates Of Tomorrow, Look For The Truth, Fortunes Of War, Judgement Of Heaven, Blood On The World's Hands, The Edge Of Darkness, 2 A.M., The Unbeliever, Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger, Como Estais Amigo,The Angel and the Gambler

Die with Your Boots On, Quest for Fire,The Duellist,maiden's entire output from the 90s (well, Be Quick or Be Dead was ok), The Mercenary, The Nomad,New Frontier and Age of Innocence.

Invaders, Quest For Fire, most of NPFTD, From Here to Eternity, Fear is Key, Chains of Misery, The Fugitive, The Apparition, Childhood's End, most of TXF, ALL of VXI, Nomad, No More Lies, Montsegur, New Frontier, Age of Innocence.... there's probably more I can't remember.

Wildest Dream
Rainmaker
No More Lies
Montsegur
Dance of Death
Gates Of Tomorrow
New Frontier
Paschendale
Face in the Sand
Age of Innocence
From Here to Eternity
Fear is Key
Chains of Misery
The Fugitive
Childhood's End
Hooks In You
The Apparition
Tailgunner
When two worlds collide
Brave new world
Out of the silent planet

Here are my Worst Ever Maiden songs. . .
no prayer for the dying
public enema number one
fortunes of war
look for the truth
the aftermath
blood on the words hands
the edge of darkness
2am
the unbeliever
the angel and the gambler
the educated fool
como estais amigos
blood brothers
dream of mirrors
the nomad

Hey! I love heaven can wait! I haven't heard alot of Maiden's songs, but anyway, onto my post

1. Can I play with myself, oops, uh, I mean, Can I play with Madness
2. Wildest Dreams (my mom likes this song!)
3. Children of the Damned (I can't stand this song)
4. Quest for Fire (the high vox totally murder this song)
5. The Apparition (I've never heard this song before, but it comes up on the other posts a lot, so why the hell not?)

Can I play with myself?
Fondel my crystal balls!
Can I play with myself?
There's there's my dick in there with balls
Can I play with myself?
The prophet looked and he laughed at me
Can I play with myself?
he said they're too small, to small to see

The Real Moonchild said:
Gangland, Heaven Can Wait, Can I Play With Madness, Mother Russia, Hooks In You, Weekend Warrior, The Apparition, Childhood's End, Fear Is The Key, From Here To Eternity, The Fugitive, Face in The Sand, Gates Of Tomorrow, Look For The Truth, Fortunes Of War, Judgement Of Heaven, Blood On The World's Hands, The Edge Of Darkness, 2 A.M., The Unbeliever, Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger, Como Estais Amigo,The Angel and the Gambler

Are you a Nazi?

BigBronco4x4 said:
Are you a n00b?

Quite possible.

But my question is a valid one, had I made my avatar a sign that said 'I'm a n00b' and my sig, I'm a n00b's aunt, or dog, or whatever and someone asked me if I was a n00b, then I would have to say yes, I am a n00b.

Now, considering that Nazi's are quite possilby the most evil, sick, twisted group of people, no, not people, slime (though that is an insult to slime, it's the most honest and accurate description I can think of without resorting to profanity) known to history (after all, holocaust wasn't even a word until it was discovered what those sick bastards were trying to do), if one were to (for some ungodly reason) display their markings/symbols, it would lead people to believe that they were, in fact one of them (if you weren't then why would you wish to be assoicated with that disgusting group of slime?).

But, because I do not know the individual in question (The Real Moonchild for clarity's sake) I offer a chance for an explanation.

Oh and btw, I think that that avatar would be considered a hate marking (for lack of a better term) and the rules of this board forbid such actions by it's members (Meaning it's grounds for banning).

Bluebell said:
Quite possible.

But my question is a valid one, had I made my avatar a sign that said 'I'm a n00b' and my sig, I'm a n00b's aunt, or dog, or whatever and someone asked me if I was a n00b, then I would have to say yes, I am a n00b.

Now, considering that Nazi's are quite possilby the most evil, sick, twisted group of people, no, not people, slime (though that is an insult to slime, it's the most honest and accurate description I can think of without resorting to profanity) known to history (after all, holocaust wasn't even a word until it was discovered what those sick bastards were trying to do), if one were to (for some ungodly reason) display their markings/symbols, it would lead people to believe that they were, in fact one of them (if you weren't then why would you wish to be assoicated with that disgusting group of slime?).

But, because I do not know the individual in question (The Real Moonchild for clarity's sake) I offer a chance for an explanation.

Oh and btw, I think that that avatar would be considered a hate marking (for lack of a better term) and the rules of this board forbid such actions by it's members (Meaning it's grounds for banning).

Are you from the Anti-Defamation League?

No, just someone who's sick and tired of hate.

Been too much of it and what has it done? Terrorist acts, genocides, ethnic cleansing, fear, etc, etc, etc.

Y'know, all the bad stuff.

The Real Moonchild said:
I don't owe n00bs an explanation.

Ok, I can understand that my first post could be taken as an insult, if it was, then that was not my intention, it was an honest question and not an unreasonable one either (for the reasons I have listed above). But you have to understand the absolute disgust I feel toward that slime, while I am not Jewish, or a member of any organization. I just can't believe that anyone who wasn't an actual Nazi would dirty themselves with such disgusting images, think of the impression you put out? Do you honestly think people look at that and say, 'My, he's just doing it because he can, or because he likes the way the swaztika (or however the hell you spell that) looks?'

If you do, then, fuck, you're an idiot. Sorry, there's no other way around that. They see that and think 'Oh look, it's a Nazi sonuvabitch, I wish he lived around here so we could put 'im in a box'

So I ask again, are you a Nazi?