Whats your thoughts on this so far(deathcore mix inside)

this mix has potential! but i would try to define the drum a bit more!! Snare could be more powerfull! the hits are getting buried underneath the guitars! maybe a little to much low end on the mix!
Maybe cut the low end and it will open room for mor defined drumhits!!

how did you do that emmure kinda effekt on the git??

awsome man

this mix has potential! but i would try to define the drum a bit more!! Snare could be more powerfull! the hits are getting buried underneath the guitars! maybe a little to much low end on the mix!
Maybe cut the low end and it will open room for mor defined drumhits!!

how did you do that emmure kinda effekt on the git??

awsome man

its just a digitech whammy pedal, with some tri tones.
very very simple, then the guitars bass and drums are quantize like crazy in the mix.

also i could agree with you on that, at times the drums do get a little buried in the mix, i think the toms and cymbals are okay where they are tho, i think its mostly just the snare and kick thats having the problem.

I'm mostly worried about what i should do on the mastering buss at the point.

Did you use a multiband compressor?? if yes tweak it a bit!

you could boost the tone of the snare usually around 250..or so and cut the same frequenzy on the guitars...(they might lose a bit body but that´s not so bad)
maybe also use a stereo widening plugin that will give more room for snare´s

Love the guitar tone! Mix sounds great to me and wow that breakdown hits much harder than before.

I like the thickness of the first version WAY more. the new one is way too thinned out for my tastes.

if you could get a good compromise between the freq spectrum of the first one and the different buss compressor settings, etc. of the second you'd be good... the drums could still punch wayyyy fucking harder.

they should sound like shotguns going off in your face.

too bad this style of deathcore is boring as fuuuuuuuuuuu. mid-tempo FTL.

Yeah dude, im still not done with this mix at all, i hate everything about it, tone of the drums, tone of the guitars, yeah the songs rather boring for sure, these dudes were like 14 -15 year old kids, the vocalist was like 18 tho.

but this was the first song they wrote, there actually really good for there age, when i get it all figured out ill post one of there other tracks, because there all way better than this one.

Would you happen to know a slate snare that i could use in this that you think would fit well, man i cant get any snare that i like in the mix what so ever.

this has been the worst experience mixing this ever.