Wheel of Time

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
Seriously, if you think Jordan is bad though, try George R 'yeah, I've written the book, but decided I didn't like it, so I'm rewriting it for the fifth time' Martin...by brother has lost all hope of ever getting 'A Feast for the Crows'...personally, I think that's a good thing...his books are so depressing!

Martin is GOD. Seriously, his books kicks Jordans butt (and I'm not fucking talking litterary now either, books can't kick) I don´t care if he rewrites them as longs as they are good. I will not even try to compare WoT and Ice and Fire since Ice and Fire is better in all areas.

And I read WoT first and liked it alot, but changed my mind after aCoS, PoD and WH. The same thing happend to many of my friends. WoT still good though, but not near Ice and Fire.

Martin is GOD. Seriously, his books kicks Jordans butt (and I'm not fucking talking litterary now either, books can't kick) I don´t care if he rewrites them as longs as they are good. I will not even try to compare WoT and Ice and Fire since Ice and Fire is better in all areas

:OMG: bahl lol :yuk: