When a girl wears a shirt with words on it, like over teh b00biez,

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
is it okay to stare at her boobs and then to save from looking like an obvious prevert, read the shirt outloud to the woman, pretending that's all you were doing the whole time?

Because that's what I just did and it seemed to work, as always.

One Inch Man said:
is it okay to stare at her boobs and then to save from looking like an obvious prevert, read the shirt outloud to the woman, pretending that's all you were doing the whole time?
Fear not. Once I take over the world, toplessness will be mandatory and enforced, for those woman who should be topless.

Zod

That last bit is a very important clarification, you have my vote. Wait, do I get to vote in a worldwide coup? Perhaps I should lend you my will to fight for such a valiant cause.

ledouche.jpg

are you guys looking at my mommy bags?

Actually, I wouldn't vote for Zod. I don't want topless. I want push up bra, thong, and transparent 5" heels.

Did you ever see that "Curb your Enthusiasm" episode where he's at the movie theater, and he has to get up to use the bathroom, so he's squeezing his way down the aisle and he pauses to check out a girl wearing a low-cut top. She says, "hey stop staring at my breasts", and he replies, "oh yeah right, like you're wearing that top so guys will look at your feet". :tickled:

That's the very first episode, right? Man, I havne't seen but the first season, I need to see more. MORE!!! You're right by the way:

lingerie > naked

Heh, word t's or not, guys still stare at me, especially concentrating on the chest part.

It happens so much I've learned to be oblivious and ignore it. I wear shirts like that so if I do see them looking, I can lie to myself and think "they're reading my shirt". beLIEve it.

mousewings said:
Heh, word t's or not, guys still stare at me, especially concentrating on the chest part.

It happens so much I've learned to be oblivious and ignore it. I wear shirts like that so if I do see them looking, I can lie to myself and think "they're reading my shirt". beLIEve it.

Maybe they're not looking at your mammary glands as such, but the erect nipples that have sprouted out from all the ice cube rubbing you do before leaving the house.

I love wearing thongs

JayKeeley said:
Maybe they're not looking at your mammary glands as such, but the erect nipples that have sprouted out from all the ice cube rubbing you do before leaving the house.
Ice cubes? Not allowed around those after the throwing them at people incident. It's cold here, so I can't help my boob parts being too... perky.

One Inch Man said:
That last bit is a very important clarification, you have my vote. Wait, do I get to vote in a worldwide coup? Perhaps I should lend you my will to fight for such a valiant cause.
I would expect to offer you a cabinet position. Something like Minister of Funbags. You would be responsible for enforcing all toplessness legislation, by whatever means you saw fit.

Zod