When can we expect...

Aug 27, 2003
Valley Of The Damned
...the Friday night headliner to be confirmed. If my memory serves me correctly Saxon were confirmed sometime in March. Will it be the same this year, or can we expect announcement sooner than that.

I think at the current rate it will probably be sooner. But I can't be sure and I doubt anyone but Vince of the mysterious 'bloke in the pub' can confirm anything just yet :D

Doubt we'll get to see the friday night headliner.. due to the train system being retarded. We missed out on Saxon last year because we'd have had to pay another 50 quid for a taxi to Leicester if we'd stayed.. Trains stop running at 9:30.. which is quite frankly ridiculous.

This is true.. now take into account there'll probably be 14 of us, all students, who don't have all that much cash to throw around ;)

TB.

If people can manage to get chicks back to tents at those inferior festivals and still have fun... Imagine what you can do with a whole hotel room!

Yes my point exactly.....
And the great thing about Rock chicks is that a lot of them are really hot!
Another good thing is a lot of them are all too willing to invite a friend to join in!
(you never know when you might be in luck) ;)

Then again I normally get far too pissed so I never know where I am....Damn!

Oh yeah it's great!! :p

I've only actually ever had one girlfriend who was straight. hehehe
(For obvious reasons)

But anyway for anyone who has not got them oney for Bloostock then I would highly suggest getting any kind of job just for a few weeks until you have the money....then just quit! At least you will get to go to the greatest metal festival this country will ever get! Possibly the greatest in all of Europe (as it has already been made sometime last year if my memory serves me correct)

"Well come on what better is there to spend your money on than Bloodstock???? I can't think of anything!

If you get a hotel aswel you can bring a chick back It's like a rule to do that at a festival....hehehe (well it is in my world)"

Heh no need, got gf, she's coming with me.

TB.

Hey, vince... i think your time is up my friend... you said this week, i was really looking forward to finding out aswell... is there any further update as to when youll know?

ha... fair enough, as long as theband lives up to the standard set so far ill be happy whenever its announced... as long as its the Ray that is... Gama Ray for world domination!