HEY GUYS CAN WE GET AN ALBUM UPDATE?

Welcome aboard Jens! Nice to have you here. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

RE: Garm vocals, there's also been two very clear "eras" to me. I tend to think La Masquerade Infernale was the end of the former. After that it seems he started with his "head" voice much like Vintersorg's going from his "chest" voice, the baritone, on the first two albums, to using his "head" voice on Visions... with Cosmic Genesis kind of as a transitional album. It seems to suit both of them going from being all earthy and mystical to cosmic and modern.

Anyways let's stick with the thread topic, when we all start bitching about who was the better singer it makes the guys from the band kind of apprehensive to post I bet :lol:

:lol: What are you talking about! When there is something to report, they report it. If they're doing nothing, then that's what they report to the fans. It's simple. If I wanted to know what Lars had for lunch then too bad for me I guess :( But as far as band related stuff, I think they're good on keeping in touch, at least most of the time... IT'D BE NICE TO HAVE THE GODAMN DVD PUT OUT SOMETIME SOON THOUGH!

It's been stated by Oystein several times this album will be more in vein of the first four.QUOTE]

If that's true/officialy stated by Brun it's the best news in a long, long time. The Archaic Course is one of the greatest metal albums ever made. And The Olden Domain isn't far behind.

So that might explain the "musical indifferences" which lead to Asgeir quiting Borknagar. He seems more into that prog-thing.

This, indeed, is good newds.

If they are true.