HEY GUYS CAN WE GET AN ALBUM UPDATE?

:p reminds me of old me (LBRH) with the smiley over-use hehe. (Did you know that if you post more than 15 smileys you get a message saying that you can't make the post because of the quantity of smileys? Hehe I got that one like 4 times :loco: ).

With their current sound, I really can't hear Vortex doing vocals.... Vintersorg's are perfect for the style...

Yeah, it'd be nice to have Vortex on one track as a guest, but c'mon people, I'm a Vortex fanboy too, yet I don't see him as part of Borknagar anymore. Mr.V is Bork's vocalist, and I love it that way :) . Why would you want Vortex back when you have Mr.V? Hail Mr.V!!!

I'd sure love a duet of both of them on the album though :headbang: .

Hei all.
Nice to join you here.

Is that Jens, as in Jens "guitarist of Borknagar" or "I'm just a dude who used the name Jens to look cool?" :p .

Anyhow, welcome! :kickass:

Arcturus will always live in our hearts. And in our iPods. :headbang:

I'm OK with Vintersorg being King Emperor of Borknagar. May all quail under his mighty slide rule.

Arcturus will always live in our hearts. And in our iPods. :headbang:

I'm OK with Vintersorg being King Emperor of Borknagar. May all quail under his mighty slide rule.

Yeah, I think that Arcturus, Borknagar, Dark Tranquillity, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter and Mr.V are the ones that have never left my iPod :) .

All shall shiver under Andreas rule! His voice shallt be glorified! Behold thy king!

vintersorg2_neu.jpg

:p

Yeah, it'd be nice to have Vortex on one track as a guest, but c'mon people, I'm a Vortex fanboy too, yet I don't see him as part of Borknagar anymore. Mr.V is Bork's vocalist, and I love it that way :) . Why would you want Vortex back when you have Mr.V? Hail Mr.V!!!

I'd sure love a duet of both of them on the album though :headbang: .

That would be awesome.

It's been stated by Oystein several times this album will be more in vein of the first four.

Also, My Domain was a such written a long time ago which is why Vortex wanted to be on it.

Thing is, with Mr. V on the band, that changed their sound and writing style all together. How long ago was My Domain written? During the Archaic Course/Quintessence era?

Is that Jens, as in Jens "guitarist of Borknagar" or "I'm just a dude who used the name Jens to look cool?" :p .
Was wondering the same thing too heh

He's in Dimmu you know?

Wasting his talent? He only has like one or two vocal lines that I have heard (Although the on on Progenies of the Great Apocalypse was really nice...)

On a sidenote, why did Vintersorg and Larzare both cut their hair??!!

That would be awesome.

Was wondering the same thing too heh

Wasting his talent? He only has like one or two vocal lines that I have heard (Although the on on Progenies of the Great Apocalypse was really nice...)

On a sidenote, why did Vintersorg and Larzare both cut their hair??!!

Yeah indeed, it'd be like *Vorgasm*

Hehe :p, I think he's probably the real Jens since he said "hei."

Certainly, but he deserves the fame IMO. Yeah the ones on PotGA are great (with the meteorites coming down and all :headbang: ). But in a way it's sad that he doesn't get more lines or participate in other bands.

Well when you become old you always cut your hair. j/k, they probably just got bored of it :p .

The links don't work there, but from reading the posts I get an idea. That's generous of him :)

But the boyband posts had to be a joke >.>

What about Lars? Did he just want to look different?

My name is for real JF Ryland and yes I have rejoined the norse horde on full time basis.
Last time I talked to Simen he was in Canada, but think it's been a week already. Don't think it will be nessessary to pay him anything to do guest vocals on a song if we find it suitable. How do you know we're friends anyway?