when do we get Negura Bunget NEWS???

sopor

Bruiestru
Jan 26, 2006
duhsinea ro
No news about the upcomming in ages:confused:
We want news!:hotjump:
It will be released in February, should we expect it for next month?
Long time ago someone from code666(Emi?!) sayed that they will try to put Negura on the "mighty" vinyl....what happend?
I've heard some new songs on their tour:hotjump: :OMG: :hotjump: ...clearly: THE BEST BLACK METAL ALBUM OF 2006!..can't wait:Spin:

well, the brutal truth is that Negura decided to postpone the album 4 times... it was scheduled for spring 2005, then changed to september 2005, then again to December and febraury... but at the moment the release has been postponed to late april 2006.

it is impossible at the moment to be 100% sure that they will match this new dead-line, we always leave our bands free to take all the time they need to do their best, no pressure at all.

when the new album will be recorded, we'll release it... simple isn't it? ;)

but it is confirmed that OM will be released in a very special version, a double-digipack with the audio cd and a bonus DVD full of exclusive stuff.

why not Inarborat Kosmos too on vinyl...a 7" lim. ed. would be fucking beautiful!:worship: A dream come true for many i guess...any very good music deserves to be on vinyl and this EP is a MUST! to be on vinyl, and 7" 's are not that expansive, i Know very well the pressing costs.

I think the delays are pretty understandable
considering the album they have to follow up and the loss of a member
theres a lot to live up to
but I think it'll be great

will this be the first vinyl production for code666?
the format seems to be growing in popularity

nice big sleeves :) hmm

if you will release n'crugu on vinyl you should put also the song "Vazduh" on it!!!...beacuse the only audio track that we with Vazduh can be found on Better undead than live comp...ok...it's true we have 2 multimedia tracks with vazduh, but it's not audio:yell:
ok..i will not bother you again with my :loco: but please think about it.

Bard F said:
Well, we are just working in these days to license a double-LP including "Inarborat Kosmos" + "'N Crugu Bradului"... nothing sure yet, but stay tuned.
Well?___:hotjump: ___

Bard F said:
Well, we are just working in these days to license a double-LP including "Inarborat Kosmos" + "'N Crugu Bradului"... nothing sure yet, but stay tuned.
I have no patience:loco:, it's been a month sinsce this post::wave: ...any news???:Spin:

I wonder how many 'Ncrugu cd's did code666 sold by now (feb2003-march2006...three years already:loco: )?
Beside the digibook (3000 made i think)...how many were pressed on regular jewel case?