when do we get Negura Bunget NEWS???

having heard "OM" for the first time today, I can inform you all that I'm stunned.

they did the unbelievable... "OM" is waaaaaay better then 'n crugu, people will go crazy.

o_O :zombie: :err:

Emi said:
having heard "OM" for the first time today, I can inform you all that I'm stunned.

they did the unbelievable... "OM" is waaaaaay better then 'n crugu, people will go crazy.

o_O :zombie: :err:

oh Mother of God ... i really hate you now Emi ...

I've seen Vfor Vendetta, and i'm dissapointed :erk:
I wasn't expecting a Masterpiece like the Graphic Novel, but at least a very good Movie like Sin City for example...

Oh
My
GOD.

This is driving me MAD! The wait is killing us all. Even so -something tells me it is well worth it. The band have had a tough time in the last few months, and I know this album will just get them the attention they deserve.

Bunget for president! \m/

hy:cool: ...this is my first post here...I've discovered negura bunget not much time ago (half a year or so) and they totally kick my butt:lol: (i have all their outputs)...I really dont't know why I didn't knew about this band before:mad:
...and yeah, what about that vinyl (crugu-kosmos)... should we expect...:err:

Excellent! It's all coming togehter now! Mine[Thorn] are almost done and The axis of Perdition are about to create a new nightmare. Everything is suddenly looking up (or should that be down?!).