When do we hear some now Diabolical Masquerade stuff???

The latest album of Diabolical Masquerade is called "Death's design". It sounds like a mix of Horror and Metal and above the title it has the writing: Orignal Motion Picture Soundtrack,like on a soundtrack.
It is divided into 20 parts,called movements and in the overall there are 61 songs on it, of which some are shorter sound bits i think,correct me if i'm wrong)
I only heard one song of it but that one was very good,interesting. It sounds almost like the album before,nightwork,varies more and has more orchestral parts.
Hope that was useful to you.

Phyre, get this album, its the best DM album, the songs are short i suppose, but it works, and they're not that short, from 2-4 minutes isn't bad. things i've recognised are that Blakkheims vocals sound a lot better than previous releases, more accomplished and i love them, the sound is great, one of my favourite albums ive got, so you have to get it. as for a new album, i think a year or two. Bloodbaths albums just been done, so no problems there i suppose, then theres the new Katatonia album, so a rest me thinks, then if Dan Swano is ever available we might see something, its another thing to look forward too though.