when i pee something weird happens

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
ok so

like most people, i wake up, get out of bed, and pee immediately.

then i get into the shower.

then i do all my toiletry stuff, go to my room, get dressed, and go to work.

but over the past month or two, things have been different.

i wake up

get out of bed

pee

get in the shower

get out of the shower

pee again

brush my teeth, etc, and continue as normal.

so, i don't get it. the first time i pee, i seem to be completely done. satiated and all that. but once i get out of the shower, i have to go again!

wtg. does this mean i have bladder cancer or something? or am i just aging?

I do that..but it's because I need to drink a cup of coffee as soon as I wake up so that I can actually shower myself correctly.

maybe you shower with your mouth open and drink alot of water.

or maybe, yeah, bladder cancer.

haha i was wondering who would suggest that i was drinking the shower water. :p

ok, i'm not really worried so much. but confused. like, does the pee re-create in my bladder during my ten-minute shower? or am i for some reason unable to empty the bladder completely?

probably the transitional tissue which senses and makes you feel like you have to pee dulls out a little because there's more pee in there than usual. so it says 'no more pee' when it usually does but there's really a little left in there.

you probably drink a little more fluids than you used to or else you're sodium balance is slightly off.

alex dont you get a physical once a year anyway? i mean, if not, you should. but i wouldnt worry.

it's the extra water at night.

you'd have incessant frequent needs to pee and probably a lot of urgency and maybe even a little leakage if you had prostate problems at your age alex. i wouldnt worry about it.

Wow.jpg