when is Anthrax coming back???????

Pink_Metal

Thrax chick
Sep 1, 2004
chicago
aaarrrgghhh! when are they coming back here??
Chicago- or anywhere else in the continental US?
what the fuck?!? Seriously-I will turn over every pub in New york...
I'm sorry for all the whining- but i am not used to chasing down boys! I'm used to being chased. RAWR, Rob!!!!! LISTEN HERE! Fuck me- Dammit, all I want is one time- Shit! is that too much to ask? this is so frustrating!!!! :(

Okay Pink - this is what you do. Fly down to Tejas and pick up You'reAuntie and Jono and have them take you to the show in Montery Mejico - At least it's North America plus great food and hot chicks. Then swoop in and put Rob in his place.

Do you want to see them live or to fuck Mr.Caggiano? He´ll soon get replaced by a watch repairing midget, but the advantage is they both look pretty much alike now.

there are plenty of perks- and one of them is having me chase all over the globe to fuck him....if he'll only let me!!!!!!! ARRGGHH-this is going to destroy my ego, self worth, confidence....:(

Pink, I know the feeling.. I been trying to snag Brittney and Christina at the same time..yet neither will return my calls.. This is more for them than it is for me..

Pink_Metal said:
there are plenty of perks- and one of them is having me chase all over the globe to fuck him....if he'll only let me!!!!!!! ARRGGHH-this is going to destroy my ego, self worth, confidence....:(

Does the term STALKER ring a Bell????:tickled:

GRRR- so I'm a stalker now?
Geez you guys, just because i want some lovin from Rob & you are all hot & bothered & jealous, doesn't mean you gotta start with the name callin'! :p :D

Pink_Metal said:
GRRR- so I'm a stalker now?
Geez you guys, just because i want some lovin from Rob & you are all hot & bothered & jealous, doesn't mean you gotta start with the name callin'! :p :D
I'm not jealous - Now how 'bout we call you Femme Fatal instead of stalker :D

earth angel, earth angel YOU will be MINE. i'm at your window every night at 9. I'm just a fool, a fool obsessed with you.
earth angel, earth angel I'm everywhere YOU go. hide in your yard even in the snow. I'm just a fool, a fool obsessed with you.
earth angel, earth angel out in 2 to 4. the last I saw of YOU was through the court room door. I'm just a fool locked up because of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Spin: