When is there gonna be an album update?

FearTheReaper

Aug 14, 2006
Buffalo, N.Y.
Hmm,huh haaaa,What the fuck is the deal? Its like Henkka treats us like fucking little kids,ya know when your littke and your mom says come here and smell the mashed potatoes and then you ask can i have some and she says DINNER IS IN 4 HOURS!.Its the same situation,Henkka says new album in fall 2007,and quess what fucking year it is? I go on scythes of bodom every 18 hours to see an album update and the only news is that kissing the shadows was back in the setlist for all but 30 seconds.I'm really impatient when it comes to new albums and its even worse when it comes to Bodom,And whats all this bullshit about the new album will be released in 2008?

(I realize that within seconds of posting this i will be critizsed,be nice!)

Well, I think they should take a little break since they've toured their ass off and all. I wouldn't be surprised if the new album would come in 2008.

Meh.. whatever, I'm not too worried.

all I understood was Henkka serving mashed potatoes:lol:

but seriously,more time on the new album means that it'll be good. The more time they spend on it,the better it will be.

Reactions: Saartje
Have you actually realized that while touring they haven't been able to even write the new songs? That's at least what they said on the CRY DVD - they don't get to do very much on tour. Apart from that a little rest surely will do them some good, and also the new album - as Nikkie said, the longer they take, the better it probably will be.

It should come out already, the wait is too long.

2.5 years, 9 songs..

Out of which maybe 2 songs are damn good, 2 average, rest disappointments.

And all the band does is tour their fucking asses off.

They shouldn't go to every fucking little village in the globe, just major towns ONCE in a year, and write more music.

I can't wait for a YEAR more for their new album.

i can, they should have vacation time now, as long as THEY want....Alexi and the other ones will have more time to practise and will get in a better shape than nowadays...

cant you see, they look like corpses...they are exhaustet.....

Yeah, the gigs aren't special events anymore, you can feel the band is bored of that shit because it's become routine.

Stop fucking acting like one then you stupid dick. Let them write it when they fucking want, it's only the 9th day of 2007 dumbass. Is it the fall yet? No.

Well fuck you then,if im not mistaken alexi told us details and the name of the the new album(are you dead yet) in december of 2004 and it came out in october of 2005,so if theres no fucking updates untill march then the fucking album will probably come out next fucking year,you fuck

It should come out already, the wait is too long.

2.5 years, 9 songs..

Out of which maybe 2 songs are damn good, 2 average, rest disappointments.

And all the band does is tour their fucking asses off.

They shouldn't go to every fucking little village in the globe, just major towns ONCE in a year, and write more music.

I can't wait for a YEAR more for their new album.

Exactly dude,they never even came to buffalo before and last year they were in toronto 3 fucking times,2 and a half years is to fucking long of a period of time to make and album that might not even be that good

well yeah id like it to come out soon, but that obviously isn't going to happen, i'd rather they wait a while and actually think about what direction the bands going in, and practise more... the tour for that album will be much better then :D

They better not go further into aydy's direction,they need to mix the melody with the agression better and they need to create songs with better sctructures

Well fuck you then,if im not mistaken alexi told us details and the name of the the new album(are you dead yet) in december of 2004 and it came out in october of 2005,so if theres no fucking updates untill march then the fucking album will probably come out next fucking year,you fuck

it takes alot of time to write, record, master and promote an album, i wouldnt be surprised at all if we didnt see the album this year, im not expecting it any sooner, sure it would be great but its better that they take time to write it instead of rush it. You will find most musicians are perfectionists, they dont want the thing they will be promoting for the next few years to be rubbish.

Hmm,huh haaaa,What the fuck is the deal? Its like Henkka treats us like fucking little kids,ya know when your littke and your mom says come here and smell the mashed potatoes and then you ask can i have some and she says DINNER IS IN 4 HOURS!.Its the same situation,Henkka says new album in fall 2007,and quess what fucking year it is? I go on scythes of bodom every 18 hours to see an album update and the only news is that kissing the shadows was back in the setlist for all but 30 seconds.I'm really impatient when it comes to new albums and its even worse when it comes to Bodom,And whats all this bullshit about the new album will be released in 2008?

(I realize that within seconds of posting this i will be critizsed,be nice!)

Obsessive compulsive much?

:lol: Yeah, what a ghey.

STOP WHINING, YOU FUCK.

Geeez. :Smug: