When is there gonna be an album update?

Exactly dude,they never even came to buffalo before and last year they were in toronto 3 fucking times,2 and a half years is to fucking long of a period of time to make and album that might not even be that good

No offense, but with the way you whine you deserve to wait forever. If none of the other albums you've waited oh-so-long for weren't even that good then why the feck are you flippin' out? Just relax, it'll help you enjoy the music more, even teach you a little something called appreciation. Trust me, it's good for you. :cool:

The album will be out when its out, nothing any of us can do with affect that. Why waste time complaining about somthing no one hear can do anything about ?

You spend your time anticipating an album then your guarenteed to be disapointed by it anyway. You'll build it up too much.

Also Alexi said in an interview that they needed the break to practise.So(as the rest already said) it's better to wait and get a kick-ass record with great guitar parts in it than an album where you can't hear the effort and love for the songs.
Inbetween:What shall Sinergy fans say?Well,they complain as well,but in my opinion it's more understandable if they do so.

Reactions: COBHC Webmaster
^Sinergy is afterall a side project for Alexi. They're gonna have to wait a long time for something new. But with the long break they'll have and all the ideas he has in his head, he'll make something to top the last few albums i bet.

Just be patience. They've toured shitloads and need a looooonng break. I don't mind waiting till 2008. That'll just give them more time to make an even better album. They can finally formulate some songs and turn them into something incredible. If it's the combination of HCDR's sound and AYDY's catchiness, then it'll be the best one yet to come.

Yeah, imagine how much work 9 COB songs reguire. And then they fuck it up by giving it to a lousy mixer. I met this guy at a bar who is a reserve liutenant and his friend mixed Something Wild. That's got the most real sound, together with Hatecrew Deathroll. Follow the Reaper sounds like shit. Hatebreeder also but not as much. AYDY has very distinct guitars and keys! I can really understand why Alexi is fucked up about it. Can't they just learn from these mistakes? I hope they do. Louder keyboard backings and lead guitars for the next album, please! And not so boring music.

He's only started saying that ever since that recent SoB interview where Alexi says it. Same thing goes for that Kissing the Shadows chorus comment.

WtF are you saying dude?? That I'm a fucking Alexi poseur, everything he says, I say? I don't how long you've been around, but I've always said I fucking hate the way Follow the Reaper and Hatebreeder were mixed, and that Kissing the Shadows is very beautiful musically but the chorus part is fucking stupid. I don't get the point of especially the keyboard melody there..

And I've always said the old Bodom IS musically more respectable stuff compared to the new (they're different, I can't say either is better), but the reason I listen to the new stuff more is that it sounds heavy and the way it SHOULD. Listen to Tokyo Warhearts, it has the best Alexi vocals ever and Silent Night, Bodom Night & Towards Dead End sound fucking cool. On the album those songs, and almost all the others, sound not rock enough and Alexi's singing (for most) is outright embarrasing.

Follow the Reaper DOES sound 65% like shit, and I said this LONG before that recent interview. I always described it as smurf music. Why the fuck did they change studios after the Hate Me single is beyond me. Obviously especially the vocals turned miles worse. Utterly terrible. The keyboard enviromentalization stuff is definitely the best stuff on the album, I think the hateme sound would've been raw and spiritless compared to it, but still, I think they had some superior songs like Mask of Sanity which were completely fucked up and wasted because of a wrong mixer.

You really are an idiot, go listen to shitknot or some other fucking crap "TEH OMGFZ HEAVY" music.

WtF are you saying dude?? That I'm a fucking Alexi poseur, everything he says, I say? I don't how long you've been around, but I've always said I fucking hate the way Follow the Reaper and Hatebreeder were mixed, and that Kissing the Shadows is very beautiful musically but the chorus part is fucking stupid. I don't get the point of especially the keyboard melody there..

And I've always said the old Bodom IS musically more respectable stuff compared to the new (they're different, I can't say either is better), but the reason I listen to the new stuff more is that it sounds heavy and the way it SHOULD. Listen to Tokyo Warhearts, it has the best Alexi vocals ever and Silent Night, Bodom Night & Towards Dead End sound fucking cool. On the album those songs, and almost all the others, sound not rock enough and Alexi's singing (for most) is outright embarrasing.

Follow the Reaper DOES sound 65% like shit, and I said this LONG before that recent interview. I always described it as smurf music. Why the fuck did they change studios after the Hate Me single is beyond me. Obviously especially the vocals turned miles worse. Utterly terrible. The keyboard enviromentalization stuff is definitely the best stuff on the album, I think the hateme sound would've been raw and spiritless compared to it, but still, I think they had some superior songs like Mask of Sanity which were completely fucked up and wasted because of a wrong mixer.

But <-Warheart-> said the truth, Joonas: I remember time ago, when that recent interview was published here... Alexi said in that interview that the chorus in "Kissing the shadow" is "fucking gay" and you suddenly started saying that too...

This is that part of the interview, made 25th on October 2006:
Alexi: <<...And "Kissing The Shadows". Although in "Kissing The Shadows" I hate the fucking chorus. It's so fucking gay. ...>>

Then you wrote:
Kissing the Shadows without the chorus

Just listen to the keyboard on any live video during the chorus, I could never stand that.. it's just so fucking gay.

There's just some nice riffs in the first half of the song, that's about it.

Well, ok... instead I say that "Kissing The Shadows" was -and still is- one of the best songs CoB made. And with the chorus.

(ps: but mind, this ain't a personal attack to you... here we are just discussing)

Reactions: 666laiho_4evacobhc

what would you suggest to improve the production of hatebreeder? out of interest

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;5781925 said:
But <-Warheart-> said the truth, Joonas: I remember time ago, when that recent interview was published here... Alexi said in that interview that the chorus in "Kissing the shadow" is "fucking gay" and you suddenly started saying that too...

So what are you saying? :D That I am posing Alexi? Yes, I did quote him, because I couldn't say it any better than he did. I find your kind of thinking pretty immature, sorry.. I don't change my opinions the way Alexi feels, it has just happened that we thought the same.

Did you seriously think I ENJOYED the chorus of Kissing the Shadows???

what would you suggest to improve the production of hatebreeder? out of interest

1: More heavy drum setup, I don't mean louder drums but the sound is too light to my taste.

2: Lower guitar tone.

3: I think those low (grawling?) vocals that Alexi uses for example in some of Hatebreeder (the chorus I think) and the end of Warheart are embarrasing.

4: Fine tune the vocals to sound like Tokyo Warhearts.

Does this do it for you?

Im not lashing out you joonas, but its not like H.B and F.T.R have the production of a fucking Abigor demo, I personally think H.C.D.R has the best production, but i dont generally turn something down based solely on that, and i'm not saying you do

Im not saying heavy music is bad, of course it isn't. But in CoBs case it's like....meh. FTR was their best sound and best album.