when the eaggggggggggggleeeeeeeeee cries

Stormrider1981 said:
Pft. The fact that you don't even mention Burnt Offerings shows me that you are either horribly biased or that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Burnt Offerings the song and Dante's Inferno are transcendent, but the rest of the CD is pretty mediocre. I like Dark Saga too, and I think Horror Show is their best work.

Stormrider1981 said:
Pft. The fact that you don't even mention Burnt Offerings shows me that you are either horribly biased or that you have no idea what you're talking about.

i just didnt comment on their good works which are night of the stormrider and burnt offerings ... :loco:

I prefer not listening to their older CD's since I bought Days of Purgatory... Barlow just kicks the shit outta everything on those rerecordings.

Yeah BARLOW RULES YOU ALL ! hand down ripper can sort of handle the lyrics but not like Matt. And the newest album I don't even own because IE isn't writting anything remotely close to good anymore, recycling riffs is easy to do but not something to do all the time ..then you become lame. IE has had a good run, it's either time to give up and tour on old material and find another killer vocalist. Or start writing songs with the help of a second guitarist contributing.