When viewed backwards...

Jenn: quite frankly I, and a lot of other posters here, are quite sick of your bullshit posts. Shut the fuck up and don't post if you dislike a thread. Better yet, get off this corner of the internet.

cool the posse of annoying trolly "cool people" on the board are gonna come post "lol" here now so i feel slightly degraded. Gotta love UM.

I'm sorry that you're a terrible moderator because you spam constantly, allow other people to spam except when it's about things that you dislike personally and hold yourself to a different posting standard than you hold other people.

That would involve me doing the things that I just criticized you for, so nah.

if you watched Michale jackson's life backwards a white woman gradually becomes a gay black man

if you watch ww2 backwards, hitler kicks a meth habit and joins an art school as the German people invent jew making factories and are responsible for the great depression.

If you read the bible backwards Jesus still comes back to life.

if you play country music backwards, the singer gets his truck, wife, and dog back and gives up drinking

if you watch ww2 backwards, hitler kicks a meth habit and joins an art school as the German people invent jew making factories and are responsible for the great depression.

If you read the bible backwards Jesus still comes back to life.

if you play country music backwards, the singer gets his truck, wife, and dog back and gives up drinking

fuck :lol: