When you buy music, how do you do it?

Oh, fewer CDs is definitely not the answer. The choice is just a different storage mechanism. Eyeing a couple of these, that should do the trick:

cd-storage-cabinet-dvd-storage-cabinet-open_cddvd002.jpg

My dad has a shitload of these. They seem pretty good quality.

Juston you missed my "how do you store non wall mounted LPs" question!

One thing I am dealing with (first world problem alert!) is - all these awesome special/limited edition/oversized music offerings - for example the new Ayreon Limited Book, the Steven Wilson limited book, Devin's "Contain Us" set, etc.

I have a bunch of these now, and am figuring out how to best display them (vs. hiding away in a storage cabinet). Anyone have any good ideas they've used?

Juston you missed my "how do you store non wall mounted LPs" question!

One thing I am dealing with (first world problem alert!) is - all these awesome special/limited edition/oversized music offerings - for example the new Ayreon Limited Book, the Steven Wilson limited book, Devin's "Contain Us" set, etc.

I have a bunch of these now, and am figuring out how to best display them (vs. hiding away in a storage cabinet). Anyone have any good ideas they've used?

Bookshelf maybe?

The LPs I have (that aren't on the wall) are in my coffee table, which has two closed sections that hold about 125 albums each.