where´s the goddamn snow???

*gets out blender and a fuck load of ice cubes, puts the ice cubes into the blender, starts blending at highest speed, finishes blending, puts home made snow in a box and send it to CObabe, and whoever else needs snow.*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But seriously folks, no snow here in Denver Colorado, USA. there is in the mountains, but I live in the city so I don't get any snow. :cry::cry::cry:
i can wait, it'll snow here when COB playes here, I'll throw a snow ball at Alexi, and it will be me and some other bodomers against bodom themselves. :lol:

@ Nope I'm actually Spanish ( men jeg driter i landslaget og sånne patriotiske greier, æsj!! ;) )

Well... it almost disappeared now... I think snow's cool cuz it doesn't feel that dark anymore! On the other hand I think it sucks, it's so dangerous for the old, for example :( ... I understand why many of them move to Spain and such during the Winter. And I hate that my make up doesn't hold when it's snowing :p

@Quarie: man må jo nesten være patriotisk når man blir styrt av en prest :p Nei seriøst, jeg gir lange faen i landslaget, bare artig å mobbe ;)

The snow has been reduced to piles of water. I mean piles, yes. It's this slushy mass that's neither snow nor water, only annoying.

Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! I Want Some Snow!!! Right Now!!! :(

Just look at my avatar to find out where there's plenty of snow :)
It's Europe when night is falling. A cool picture