fuck the snow!

Dec 6- Northeast U.S. Braces For Big Snow
Total Snow Accumulations:
Washington DC 6.0"
Philadelphia, PA 6.6"
New York, NY 13.5"
Boston, MA 13.7"

Residents of the northeast United Stateshave been warned heavy accumulations of snow are possible through Saturday evening as a nasty nor'easter cranks up off of the North Carolina coast. Several big cities including Philadelphia, New York and Boston could receive up to 16" of snow by Sunday. Already 6" of snow has been reported just west of Washington D.C.

:loco:

...and for even more weather shit, there is: -61°F (-52°C) in Ojmjakon, Russia. This is called cold! :D

My City...Porto Alegre - Brazil
63°F (17°C)
partly.sunny.gif

1.gif
Partly Sunny
1.gif
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Wind: W at 47km/h
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
Barometric Pressure: 29.74"Hg (F)

I WANNA SNOW!!!!!!!!!!! But now is summer here... :Smug:

Denver Colorado got some snow all last night, so now we have abou t6 or 7 inches of snow, but now the suns out and its melting. :cry:

32.gif

30°FSunnyFeels Like
22°F

UV Index:0 MinimalDew Point:18°FHumidity:52%Visibility:Unlimited Pressure:30.09 inches and risingWind:From the North at 9 mph

It has snowed last night, maybe there won't be black Christmas. Well, on the other hand it isn't good thing that snowed, working outside is now a bit shitty.

Abrasive-X said:
damn! gimme your address! we just got 2 feet of snow in the last 12 hours! ill ship ya a tons~~~~~~

yeah, give me some snow!!! :)

i just realized that i live in the wrong country. perhaps, i should emigrate to the north pole :lol: