Where Are They Now?

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Where's the rest of the band at? Also whats the probability that we can convince some of these geezers to return to bring the forum back to times of yore?

Aurel
Jason
Ali
Dill the Devil
EricT
Tully
Et.Al

Anybody keep in contact with these cats? If so, do they need a hooker and a lobster dinner to come post once in awhile? Not a Herculean task given that they may stumble upon some decent recos and a laugh or two.

#ShitThread

We discussed this a while back. I think ken talks to a bunch of em.

Add Nate and Zod.

Ali wont come back because you said a racism

Where are they now?
They are gone.
I saw them run,
Run to the sea.

I talk to Aurel on Instagram, he posts amazing photos.

I text Ali about heavy metals and such. He went full bore into vinyl, that waxy mistress.

Reactions: Ellestin
I kind of had a feeling Ali dont like me given our last interaction at a gig nigh two years ago. Dont think Gugs likes me either, but that dude is a poseur who listens to anything his GF digs, kilt be damned.

I always had a soft spot for Ali. Fuck just ban me and take your forum back ffs. I mean, it would be an attack against a POC, but I wont take umbrage.

Reactions: SonOfNun
Maren and I write lengthy emails to each other once or twice a year.

I still wanna get loaded with Neal some day and don't know why we never did!

I get why some people won't come back. I was part of a few other forums back in the proverbial day, one of which I will never, ever post upon again. Nothing bad happened, I was just Over It at some point.

Møøse did not come back. I would've jumped for joy if he did. Unless I missed him. In which case I must sacrifice a vodka to the Møøse God.

^ lol Moose randomly posted on FB last week.

I forgot about Maren....Andrew? Which one is that? I vaguely remember this symbiosis.

Necromunchkin said he'd stop by but hasn't yet. [/won't]

Karen/Lioness posts sweet shit over at FB too.

Reactions: ~Neurotica
Dont think Gugs likes me either, but that dude is a poseur who listens to anything his GF digs, kilt be damned.

So I bought some stuff on Discogs from Gugs back in '19. He fucked up the order big time. He thought his wife sent my stuff. She didnt. He also sent the wrong CD and I had to return, etc. The whole thing took about a month.

The last message he sent was "It's all good man, just been a very rocky several months if I'm honest. I've been out of work for 6 mos. now and it's been very stressful." That was in Dec of '19

MaidenNewJersey (discogs.com)

I talk to Dev over Telegram all the time, he's not coming back.

Haven't been in touch with Andrew and Maren in 8 years I think since I last visited them in Berlin.

Totally forgot those two married and met ON THIS forum.

I just dont get the sentiment of shunning a forum that has music discussion if youre still into said type of music. O.K ye moved on, listen to trance now or what have ye. I get the lack of giving a horse shit about this entire lot on a personal level. We're an unsullied sort, I concede. However, how many active forums with true music diversity are still out there? Only other forum worth a cunt hair is Revelation of Doom, though its far too BM/DM centric, and lacks some of the crass of the old NWN forum.

Gugs is exactly the same as always. Yo won't see/hear from him for months then, out of nowhere, in a manic whirlwind, he'll be blowing THE FUCK UP you're timeline with a bunch leftist political shit and other random stuff.

He brought on some of his friends to our Metal group on FB and they went completely fucking nuts for a few days to the point where Swizzlenuts had to make the posts filtered through mod approval prior to being posted; well that along with some other spamming,.