Where Are They Now?

I remember cthulufagn was in a Shakespeare themed band that referred to themselves as "bardcore" :lol:

Reactions: MFJ
Yeah, Matt was really cool. I remember that Shakespeare band too. For whatever reason, I always get a laugh about how one time he complained about how much farther north Washington continues after you pass through Seattle. If someone can find that post for me to read again, you'd make an old man happy.

Reactions: cthulufhtagn
Last time I was on here a couple weeks ago I just could not think of a guy some of you were talking about and it just popped into my head: Nick....from Australia. He brought me over here from the Opeth forum.

Reactions: cthulufhtagn
Well a cock doesnt glide into a chapped arsehole without a lot of help.

What is being done to get these fucks BACK here? We can all wax nostalgic, but is anyone with Fagbook atleast hitting these cats with "Hey RC is alive FYI, roll through sometime."

Anyone remember Matt Stikker? I honestly can’t remember what his username was… “Cthulu” something.

The dude is an incredibly talented artist whose services are in high demand. On top of that, his band Drouth recently released an excellent album called “Excerpts from a Dread Liturgy”. It’s best described as black/death metal but it’s wholly unique and a great listen for sure. (Yes, he did the cover artwork).

Just reached out to him. Also I think it would be a fantastic idea if he did the artwork for the 20yr shirt. Granted it doesnt cost a king's ransom.

@Chtulufagn or however tf ye spell it.

Yeah, Matt was really cool. I remember that Shakespeare band too. For whatever reason, I always get a laugh about how one time he complained about how much farther north Washington continues after you pass through Seattle. If someone can find that post for me to read again, you'd make an old man happy.
I used to complain about a lot of shit. I still do, but I used to too. That Shakespeare band was a lot of fun but was also more of a live comedy act than a real band so the not-great recordings are...not great. Got a tattoo to commemorate the experience though. It came up again when I was a contestant on Jeopardy (RIP Trebek) a few years ago and I forgot how funny average people found the concept.

Last time I was on here a couple weeks ago I just could not think of a guy some of you were talking about and it just popped into my head: Nick....from Australia. He brought me over here from the Opeth forum.
Oh shit, he brought me here from the Opeth forum too. Jesus what a fucking long time ago. Glad he's apparently doing well?

I would do the shirt but I'm also booked for the rest of the year...but maybe I'll find time to do the richly dumb shirt graphic this forum deserves.

Reactions: NAD and dorian gray
Do you still have to drive north of Seattle? And if you do, do you still complain about it?

Reactions: NAD
I would do the shirt but I'm also booked for the rest of the year...but maybe I'll find time to do the richly dumb shirt graphic this forum deserves.

If youre serious about obliging us lost souls with your talents the 20yr isnt until MARCH 2023. You will be compensated with a free tshirt, friendship, and booze if I ever see you irl again.

Also any recording of this Jeopardy ep?

@Opeth17, Got his contact nikkuh!?

@MetalAges, We need you to doxx a fallen brutha. This ship runs off recycled oil.