Where are you on the political compass?

23, male...

4.13, -4.72

I think most people do not understand how much government intervention totally fucks up market economies and causes a lot of undo harm in the name of "social justice."

But that's just from a bit of economics/philosophy knowledge.

And a touch of common sense... The less people you have involved in a certain scenario, especially the less people who are not directly involved with such a situation, the more efficient it will run. The more you have people with a moral agenda, and nothing else, involved in aspects of your life, the less of a chance of that moral agenda actually being reached in a practical, natural way. I think we're running into the problem of having people who have a moral agenda and absolutely no understanding of the issues involved being involved in trying to 'moralize' corporate/individual action...

Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.77

Although the test says one thing, I naturally feel Libertarian, or an Anarchist at heart. I hate the system. I hate all systems. The destruction of all existing political or social institutions is necessary for future improvement.

damn my dot is right between ghandi and nelson mandela. i dont really feel like that much of a hippie, but the political compass says i am. interesting.

24, male.

Economic Left/Right: -6.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.90

Closest to Stalin according to their graph. Interesting. The Red Army rises again when I'm president apparently.

I'm not very active in political stuff. I'd say the main flaw with this particular test is the lack of a "neutral" option. No side is ever 100% "right".

I don't really understand politics. But I voted for Bush just because I thought it would be funny, and you know what, it still is. I heard he wanted to put all gay people in concentration camps and stuff, and lol, that would be hilarious. George W. Bush fucking rules and he makes me proud to be an American.

I'm a 27-year-old man and I can eat a chicken sandwich for dinner if I want to!

Are you guys doing geometry or something?

-Vince

N.P. Katatonia - My Twin MP3