Where do you get your cds?

I buy vinly aswell and my local record store had an offer on £1 a vinly so i got 3 judas preist 1 saxon and 2 kiss but becuase i brought metallica-ride the lighting picture disc for £30 they let me have the normal vinlys for £5

I usually get my CDs off the internet as well. Most of the time I contact the labels directly and order off their websites, such as Century Media's or www.necropolisrec.com. I just got a few CDs from Necropolis Records because they are having a sale on right now and just released a new Rotten Sound and Engorged. I live in Oakland, so I am fortunate enough to live near Berkeley were I usually frequent Ameoba and Rasputin's for cheap Cds. They have a great new and used selection. The used Wharehouse section is good as is Ebay.

I go to Tower Records if they have good sales, Best Buy if I'm looking for soemthing that's cheap and I can find easily, but I usually go to a used record store for all my metal needs. I can even trade in shitty CD's that I don't want anymore.:)

where i come from in leeds i generally go to either hmv, virgin, hellraiser or crash, theres quite a few good record shops in leeds but not all of them stock what you need, hellraiser is best for stuff like black/death and the big corporate whore shops like hmv and virgin are good enough for your more mainstrean shit.

Tower Records is almost consistently $3-$5 more expensive than Rasputins...

Streetlight used to be good until Rasputins hit the scene here.

At least for Death Metal.