Where have all the minorities gone?

I hate Mexicans. Especially ones named Luis Alvarez ;).

Alot of people think that. They are always there, but they arent as prevalent as they were back in the 20's and 30's. You'd have to go looking for them :).

Nick

rahvin: should we say that you are a "left-handed dwarf who seems to be male and likes to harass little boys" ? Well..anyway, that is nothing special :/

well i've been a minority all my life and been severely connected to stereotypes. Some are true though!

When a kid, lived in Mexico for 8 years. I was a Spanish boy with blue eyes, so imagine. I became el "guerito" which somehow means the blond/fair, though my hair is brown.

Then in Spain I'm from Catalunya, which is the northeast of Spain. We have different language, we are mean and just think about work.

Now I live in Greece and I'm Spanish. So i might be fighting bulls all day and dancing sevillanas while fighting those bulls. I must support Real Madrid but when they hear I'm from Barcelona then I must support Barcelona FC...but in my heart the only team there is is Espanyol (which is a fairly crappy team).

Now, when I'll go back to Spain i will have spent all this time here eating cheese and yoghourt and visiting old monuments and ruins and probably living in a house with at least 20 doric columns :p

but well it's not that bad! At least I'm not a drug seller colombian or a lappish guy who talks to reindeer :p :Spin:

His Divine Shadow said:
That's funny cause I did sorta think that! :D

I'm a minority cause Texas has a lot of Mexicans, but that's ok because I LOVE authentic mexican food and I'm learning to speak some Spanish. :)
What's so great about mexicans anyway? :p

In my last high school, there were only 3 guys who liked metal, and just me in my grade, plus I was theonly male with long hair in the school (which was mostly attended by yuppy, naive kids) so there were a lot of rumours about me going around, some of them were funny, like the thanny worshipper of the devil ones, and the most hillarious moment was when a guy from my classroom asked me -in a rather shy way- how many people had I killed, and begged me to let him into a satanic ceremony :rolleyes:

@FV: :lol: about the doric columns. By the way, Catalans rule. I learned everything about Catalunya when I was infatuated with a guy from Barcelona. He's gone from my heart, but your home country is not.

I'm racially Jewish (my religion is Catholic tho), since my mother's family is. I've recently encountered a blatant form of discrimination, coming from a person I had met about three times.

I was walking with this girl, who is white, American, blonde and blue-eyed, and we passed a bank called "Arab Bank". A friend of mine who was walking with us asked me "Ever wanted to work there?" (I work in banking) and I said "Well, they probably wouldn't like me since I'm half-Jewish". Then we went to dinner. The waiter took ages to bring the bill to us and the racially superior American was getting annoyed at the lousy service we have in Italy. I told her "If you don't want to wait, we could just stand up and walk away without paying". She replied "It's plain to see that you're Jewish".

Thanatos said:
In my last high school, there were only 3 guys who liked metal, and just me in my grade, plus I was theonly male with long hair in the school (which was mostly attended by yuppy, naive kids) so there were a lot of rumours about me going around, some of them were funny, like the thanny worshipper of the devil ones, and the most hillarious moment was when a guy from my classroom asked me -in a rather shy way- how many people had I killed, and begged me to let him into a satanic ceremony :rolleyes:

That's so funny because I went through the exact same thing! Except I was the only girl in my school who liked metal. I remember specifically this one guy who used to ask me if I was a devil worshipper and he used to spread those kinds of rumors about me. The little fucktard. :Shedevil:

hyena said:
I told her "If you don't want to wait, we could just stand up and walk away without paying". She replied "It's plain to see that you're Jewish".

I hope you slapped her! (Well not really :loco: )

When I was growing up, some neighborhood kids who heard my mom's German accent used to ask me were we Nazi's and if we hated Jews. Of course I told them no, but they used to call me a nazi anyway. They used to make up songs about it and sing them on the school bus. I didn't tell my mom cause I didn't want her to feel bad. :( I was glad when they moved away.

His Divine Shadow said:
I hope you slapped her! (Well not really :loco: )
poor hyena is still suffering from cracked bones in her back due to an unpleasant accident, and if i recall the shape and size of said american girl correctly, slapping her would probably have the same effect as trying to punch a locomotive. :erk:

His Divine Shadow said:
That's so funny because I went through the exact same thing! Except I was the only girl in my school who liked metal. I remember specifically this one guy who used to ask me if I was a devil worshipper and he used to spread those kinds of rumors about me. The little fucktard. :Shedevil:
i suppose you sacrificed him to satan? :p

Erik said:
Norrlänning and proud. I say divide Sweden with a straight line somewhere below Sundsvall and give the southern part to the Danes, we proper Swedes sure as fuck don't want anything to do with it. Ôh.
Hallänning and satisfied. Hallänning: From south-western Sweden, south of Gothenburg, (ye all know where Gothenburg is, aight? *blink, blink*) almost danish and can't pronounce the letter R.

Sure, let us belong to Denmark, then we will get lower taxes on alcohol now! (And we won't have to pay a lot of fucking money to that underdeveloped northern half of the country.) Btw Erik, if Norrland is so great, why is everybody moving away from there?
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

@hyena: catalunya rules...only sometimes some people think too much about themselves and forget that catalunya is what it is thanks that we're actually a part of spain :)

hmmm i'm italian and greek in the usa, so i used to get a greasy wop when i was younger, but then people got scared of me and thought i worshipped the devil because i wore my in flames hoodie, which has the burning skull in it from clayman, to school :)

tsk tsk tsk
..Swedes :rolleyes:

A Colombian takes over:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
supergrin.gif
:D

Boo ya! :heh: