Where is Bush in all of this?

swantonbomb

New Metal Member
Apr 2, 2005
If this is a joke...we are past April Fools Day now.

I'm scared.

My favorite band of all time has turned its back on 12 years of some of the greatest metal music recorded for some kind of sentimental nostalga trip.

WHERE IS BUSH????

swantonbomb said:

I'm scared.

My favorite band of all time has turned its back on 12 years of some of the greatest metal music recorded for some kind of sentimental nostalga trip.

WHERE IS BUSH????
I'm with you. This whole thing makes me sick.

swantonbomb said:

I'm scared.

WHERE IS BUSH????

I hoped for weeks it's a joke. And it is. It's a sad joke.
I'm not amused. :yuk:
Some reunion-Shows with Bush & Bella****? ok, but this? :yell:

Heh, my first post. I had to sign up just so some one could tell me what the hell is going on. So, dare I say it, is John Bush out? I wouldn't even know what to say about that. I've always loved Anthrax with Bush way more than with anyone else.

'John Bush is still part of the anthrax family'... and then on the anthrax web site the official line-up is belladonna-spitz-ian-bello-benante.... what a sad sad joke!!

they don't want us to know where bush and rob are amongst all this.
simple- otherwise they would have told us.

screw 'em.
bad career move guys!! you have alienated a lot of your fans...

I'm sorry but I don't like Joey Primadonna. I never liked his vocal style. John Bush IS the voice of Anthrax. Nuff said.

Scott, I really hope this really IS just temporary and not another "KISS Reunion". Otherwise you guys are going to *become* another KISS - a total fucking joke.

Ok, wot with all this bitchin guys?
Has ANYONE said this is permanent? Maybe it just a temprorary thing. Its just a kick ass thing they wanna do.
And if John Bush ok with this, THEN WHAT IS THE PROBLEM??
Just for money? Fuck off.